This strong gestured large-sized rooster is finished beige in color. It has a solid crown on its head with a well shaped beak. Its tail is also attractive and showing off its masculinity. Its gesture is firm, confident and fierce to prevent 3rd party intrusion of a relationship and ensures adherence to conjugal faithfulness and fidelity. It is also excellent to counter office politics or defend against business competitors.
What rooster symbolizes and how to place the object?
Traditionally, the rooster brings good fortune and joyful events in Feng Shui. Rooster counters poison, kill worms and is the only animal that is able to eat centipede. Although it is not a bird of threat, but it is its character that made it useful in feng shui. It has a strong, abled, confident and protective character. It is also the only animal that acts naturally like an alarm clock when the sunrise in the morning by waking people up from their beds to start off in the imperial courts, morning markets and paddy fields.
Because of its ability and strong character, it is often associated to be able to cure specific situations such as:
- bad energy caused by roads or drainage pipes that look like centipede formation in the neighbourhood or apartment
- bad energy caused by cubicles that look like centiped formation in an office
- kids at home suffering from parasitic worms in the stomach, where a rooster would help to clear and eat up any worms in the child’s stomach
- dissolving political problems in office because of its strong behaviour and influence to put things under control
- protecting against business competitor for businesses because of its ability to counter poison
- preventing third party love affairs. 3rd party are known as the centipede, therefore the rooster is able to watch against it.
- boosting recognition luck because the rooster is linked to the kingdom of winged creatures in charged by the fiery Phoenix.
Display the rooster in the following locations depending on your aspiration:
- The rooster will help to solve political problems in office, backstabbing, arguments and harmful peers when placed on your office desk. For modern offices that have cubicles that resemble a centipede arrangement, place the rooster on the boss’ desk to kill the centipede that causes quarreling, havoc and irritation in office.
- For businessmen, it is best to get a rooster facing outwards at the main entrance to ensure your competitors are kept at bay. The powerful rooster will help you counter attack their poisonous threat.
- For married couples, you should be proud if your spouses are attractive. But you should also cautiously prevent centipede third party from affecting your relationship. Place a golden rooster facing outwards at the maindoor to prevent your spouse from being snatched away. You can also display it by your bed.
- For those seeking for fame luck, you may place a proud rooster at the south corner of your living room or at your business premise to increase recognition luck.
- For neighbourhood and apartments that has problematic centipede piping, roads or drain, the rooster is definitely a must at the dining area.
- For kids that is suffering from worms in the stomach, it is best to place the rooster in their bedroom.