The chinese dragon comes in many different forms. Some ancient texts said there were nine dragon sons altogether. Others said there were nine generations instead of nine sons. The information was quite scattered because ancient emperors selfishly kept the information only to themselves and almost all texts relating to them had been burnt. People only knew about them when they visit the China’s Imperial Palace. “Tootie” is one of the sons that looks like a wolf. Tootie loves eating and has an extremely big appetite. Tootie only eats devils, ghost, evil spirits and enemies with bad intention. Displaying Tootie at home will destroy evil forces and enemies of bad intention. If one has a scheming neighbour who harms your family and kids, you can display Tootie facing that neighbour’s house.
If one is suffering from the following situations, they are recommended to get the Tootie for help:
- If one has a terrible neighbour that has truely evil intention, they can display Tootie in any part of the house as long as the head is facing the bad neighbour’s home. This will protect your family from being harmed. All evil doings will be destroyed by Tootie.
- For those who has a terrible colleague that poses danger in the office, they can display Tootie on the workdesk facing the bad enemy directly. This will prevent the bad intentions from harvesting.
- If one has kids who are afraid to sleep alone in the bedroom, placing the Tootie by the bedside will help to dissipate all evil spirits and ghostly encounters.
- One can also display the Tootie facing the maindoor to watch over any entry of devil or ghost.
- If ones house has too much “yin” energy (for eg. being surrounded by too many tall trees and does not look bright even under the hot sun), Tootie should be displayed inside any part of the house to watch over the household against ghostly encounter.