The Treasure Vase on Elephant signifies three important things:
- The elephant ushering new wealth opportunities and guarding the wealth luck.
- The elephant protecting one from disharmony and unpeaceful events that could probably jeopardize ones future.
- Connotation of an ancient princess named “Cheung Ping” who helped her emperor father overcome obstacles in a troubled kingdom.
Where to display this amulet?
The elephant were used in warfare by chinese during ancient times. In fact, during the reign of Kang Hsi, the King of Siam had sent a number of tribute elephants as gifts to the Chinese emperor. In some countries like Indochina and India, only the Kings are allowed ride on the elephant. It is the symbol of royalty, power and grandness. The elephant is known for its confidence, strength, sagacity and prudence and is one of the four animals representing power or energy, the other three being tiger, leopard and lion. Elephant signifies the prime minister too, because of its chinese naming “hsiang”. It is also one of the seven treasures of Buddhism.
This elephant with a treasure vase is actually equivalent to the Tribute Elephant mentioned above. It brings prosperity and wealth to those who possess it because it signifies a very special gift that could bring wealth success.
The vase also has a significant meaning of being free from hostility/conflicts as derived from the word “ping” in chinese. And when peace is being brought by the elephant, it represents significant amount of peace.
Lastly, Vase on Elephant is related to the name of the famous ancient princess “Cheung Ping” who was very talented but humble. She was the role model for many chinese ladies due to her capability to resolve one after another problems in his father’s troubled kingdom.
One can display this elephant amulet in the following areas:
- To usher in wealth and success, display it in the living room showing this elephant arriving from the maindoor looking into the house. If possible try to display it in wealth corners such as your personal sheng chi corner, the SE corner or the water star #8 corner. In those positions, this elephant will also ensure ones finance is protected.
- To provide with ultimate blessings of a peaceful year, this elephant can be brought into the house and place anywhere along the axis of the house, particularly the northwest corner of the house. For leaders and partriarch, this elephant will help them stay in power and free from being overthrown.
- Females who wish to contribute more and become visible in the working environment can display this elephant at her desk. This is to borrow the luck from Princess Cheung Ping.