Unrivaled in its function in blessing one with three aspirations namely love, career and health, this fascinating Peony Tree is featured laden with the Dragon Tortoise and treasures on a base. Peony signifies beauty, romance and the amorous feelings of youth. Its presence always benefit ladies who are single as it is said to bring many suitors for marriage. The beauty and love making skills of the famous concubine an emperor in China was likened to the peony. She decorated her bedroom with peonies and this kept the emperor’s lust for her to continue without a match. The peony acts like a love potion. Ladies who display peony will promote attraction and encourage libido from their desired men. It is used to initiate a new love, spice up your existing love life and harvest marriage luck. Next, the dragon tortoise plays a pivotal role in governing long term wealth, career opportunities and health. The Dragon Tortoise, a chimeric creature with the body of a tortoise and the head of a dragon, is known as the celestial guardian of the north, water element and prolongs life. Water is also equivalent to wealth in feng shui. Because it has power over water, it is considered as being able to draw wealth.
A stunning decoration piece, the base has a secret compartment in it. It is consecrated and empowered with many powerful mantras and concealed inside the statue. The rolling of mantras include:
- King Gesar’s Mantra – Kubera (Wealth God) brings serious wealth luck and continuous prosperity by dropping wealth to everyone he meets up. Riding on the Windhorse, he overcomes all obstacles that block wealth from manifesting. Enables you to gain the victory advantage. This means you will have a smooth, easy and unobstructed ride in your undertakings.
- Four Dharmakaya Relic Mantras – Are essential mantras that give power and make the object holy.
- Wishfulfilling Mantra – Promises you a quantum change in making your impossible wishes possible. It opens up endless possibilities, superlative success, overflowing possibilities and materializes your dreams. The magic created will move events, people and circumstances to fulfill all your dreams. You will be unrestrained and seeing enormous changes that leads to boundless returns.
- Yellow Jhambala Mantra – According to Buddhist mythology, he practiced Buddhism for a thousand years before Brahma made him immortal and have him guard treasures and distributing wealth to eliminate poverty and provide financial stability. It is said that riches attained from Jhambala comes with a wealth of spirituality.
- Mantra of “May All Beings Be Happy” – Blesses one with long term happiness.
Note: This item is energy infused and comes with certificate of authenticity.
What the Peony symbolizes?
Flowers are the natural nectar that bring auspicious energy to our surroundings. They signify the growth energies of the wood element and the successful attainment of success. The peony symbolizes beauty, romance and purity. The peony is China’s Queen of Flowers. The peony when displayed at home makes single ladies witty and charming, thus bringing many suitors to their hands in marriage.
Displaying the peony in the bedroom is an enticement for sexual entanglement for married couples. Therefore, married couples should display them in the living room to lighten the eeffect instead. However, for those who want to encourage libido in their husbands can display one in their bedroom.
Displaying the peony around ladies will benefit those at marriageable age to find a partner of life. For men, the peony will help to bring in some female energy into their surrounding, thus bringing potential partners into their lives too.
What the Dragon Tortoise symbolizes?
The Dragon Tortoise is the divine version of tortoise that combines two of the four celestial animals (Dragon, Phoenix, Tiger and Tortoise) in Feng Shui practice. This wonderful combination produces a harmonized blend of qualities between a Dragon and a Tortoise, namely ambitious and wisdom. This divine creature can live for more than 5000 years and imperishable without food and air. This creature was also said to be the attendant of Pan Ku, the one who chiselled out the world and created everything. It guards the northern quadrant of the heaven and is said to symbolize winter. Hindus and Buddhist believe it symbolizes the universe. Its markings on the shell uncover all the secrets of heaven and star constellations. This traditional symbol is placed in ancient palace to signify peace, steady rule of the country and longevity of the emperor and placed in homes to symbolize high status in life, long life and harmony.
The heavenly creature is able to blow cosmic chi because of its Dragon’s head to benefit the entire family. Water is equivalent to wealth in feng shui. Because it has power over water, it is considered as being able to draw wealth. The Tortoise body signifies excellent support from important people, good health and longevity and perseverance in homes.
- To increase ones personal combination of love, career and health luck, one can display it in your personal zodiac direction:
Rat – North
Ox – NE
Tiger – NE
Rabbit – East
Dragon – SE
Snake – SE
Horse – South
Sheep – SW
Monkey – SW
Rooster – West
Dog – NW
Pig – NW
- To activate more on career luck, display it in the north sector of your home (or your personal Sheng Chi direction).
- To activate more on health luck, display it in the east sector of your home (or your personal Tien Yi direction).
- To activate more on love luck, display it in the southwest sector of your home (or your personal Nien Yen direction).