The Pi Yao, a symbolic creature of feng shui, is turned into a legend in this premier quality masterpiece. The Pi Yao can be protective, greedy, or lovable, displaying all the facets of its liberated personality from one year to the next. This brilliant design features a fat “Pi Yao clutching a Wealth Pot”, connoting an abundant catch of wealth. No financial opportunity will slip by or be left uncaptured. This Pi Yao will harness prosperity, increase happiness, generate opportunities and usher in money. Empowering the amulet is the mantra coin inscribed with sacred mantras of good fortune, immunity against loss and shielding off dark forces. They are the mantras of Avolekitesvara, Yellow Jhambala and Goddess of White Umbrella. These sacred mantras provide a special channel to the cosmic realm to invoke divine help. Inspired by the need to activate its true potential and power, a shy energy infused tag is hidden under an exquisite pendant of the mystic knot.
The amulet has the ability to transform negative chi into positive, overcome obstacles, prevent annual dangers caused to zodiacs, subdue bad luck, diminish obstructions, combat bodily harm and terminate stress. The Pi Yao is suitable for stimulating growth in business, securing safety for the family, warding off negativities, inviting fortune/wealth, protecting against intangible afflictions, and appeasing the Tai Sui and Sui Po.This amulet is also suitable for all zodiacs to stimulate wealth generation and prevent obstacles throughout the year.
This amulet is energy infused and emits energy unendingly. Item comes with certificate of authenticity.
Why does the Pi Yao have no anus and why is there a taboo that other should not touch your Pi Yao?
The Pi Yao is a fierce looking creature that attracts fortune and wards off evil spirits. Likened to that of an inspector in heaven, it has the ability to exorcising evil forces, epidemics ad illnesses from harming people. In ancient times, people displayed the Pi Yao to protect the household. It was commonly used by the emperors, ministers and royal families. The Pi Yao is the ninth generation of the heavenly Dragon and has different names depending on where it is being sighted. The Pi Yao lives in the heaven, Pi Xiu lives on earth and Pi Kan lives in the sea. Other names such as Tian Lu with single horn, Bi Xie with horns or Pi Xiu with gender are all actually the Pi Yao. All of them bring the same blessings and possess the same properties. The Pi Yao does not have an anus and only eats but does not dispose. It has a big and infinite appetite to eat gold and silver. According to chinese mythology, it was wandering in the palace of the Jade Emperor of the heaven. Unfortunately, it defecated without any discipline every where in the heaven ground as the consequence of overeating. This provoked the Jade Emperor and he casted magic to seal the Pi Yaos anus causing it to lose its defecation function. Since then, solid waste could not be excreted from its body. Lay persons then considered this as a sentiment of “money flowing in but never flowing out”. Blessing one with prosperity and protection, the Pi Yao is particularly beneficial to those who are involved in banking industry, gambling sector and financial activities, as well as speculative investments such as forex trading, stocks and equities. For the naturally greedy businessmen and merchants or housewives out there, if you intend to only have lots of money luck coming in and ensure the money never be spent, the Pi Yao is what you are looking for. The Pi Yao is also known to be very obedient to its owners as it is loyal in nature. Because the Pi Yao is very loyal and obedient to its owner, practitioners believe that they should never let other people touch their Pi Yao because this will eventually lead the Pi Yao to confusion of who its right owner is.
The Pi Yao provides a minimum of six blessings as follows:
- Ushers good luck and fortune
- Generates good feng shui or earth luck
- Elevates wealth and riches
- Protects individuals and home
- Drives away evil, obstacles and hardship
- Brings windfall luck
In olden days, the Pi Yao was invited as guardian of homes of the emperor and high officials. Because of its capabilities to drive away evil and ushering wealth, it will benefit those earning a living in the bank, finance companies, foreign exchange markets, entertainment circles, casinos, businesses, betting outlets, service industries and stock markets. It brings good luck all year round.
Who should carry along the Pi Yao?
- Carry along the Pi Yao amulet if you intend to renovate your existing house or move into a new home/premises to overcome obstacles and guard yourself against bad feng shui due to alterations. It ensures that you continue to enjoy good health and safety luck.
- If you desire good fortune, protection from evil spirits, power to counteract wicked people and ability to overcome bad luck, you may carry along the Pi Yao amulet or have it beside you at all times.
- For those who travel long distance frequently, carry along the Pi Yao to prevent injuries, avoid accidents and ensure fruitful journeys with good business deals. Everywhere you go, it will promise that good fortune entering its mouth being trapped in its stomach for abundance. Its fierce look can ward off evil spirits. It could also identify wicked people and prevent them from harming you.
- Feng Shui Masters often advise their clients to carry along the Pi Yao annually to enhance their good luck and protect against bad luck.