God of Wealth, also known as Chai Shen Yeh is widely believed to bestow on his devotees the riches carried about by his attendants. The Full Name for Main Chinese God of Wealth is Li Gui Zu. He is also known as Cai Bo Xing Jun, Zeng Fu Xiang Gong, Zeng Fu Cai Shen or Fu Shan Ping Shi Gong. Legend had it that he was a special envoy, Star Venus, of Great Jade Emperor being sent down to earth to help mankind. In heavenly realm, his responsibility is to take charge and control the wealth in Heaven and on also Human Realm. He takes care of distributing money from heaven to earth. He is depicted sitting on his dragon chair, wearing his signature hat and carrying a pot of gold ingots (to multiply wealth) on his arms. Powerful divine help enables you to prosper at greater speed and snowball your wealth. Ambitious minded people wishing to become millionaire or money masters can only have your dreams realized if you honor the God of Wealth. This statue is most suitable for workdesks, receptions and cashiers. This statue can be displayed in ones personal sheng chi direction or in any wealth corner.
Note: This statue is energy infused and comes with a certificate of authenticity.
What the Rich Wealth God symbolizes and how to display this deity?
Li Gui Zu was born in Zi Chuan District in Shandong Province on 17th of 9th Lunar Month. During the reign of Emperor Xiaowen of Northern Wei period, he was working as a country magistrate. He brought great benefit to the folks, such as dredging the rivers, control the salinity of water, often took out his own salary to help the poor. He also had a frugal live. He was an honest and upright official well loved by the people. After he passed away, people in his community build a temple to worship him. His good deeds recorded in history text also led to further conferring of more Titles by future officials. During the 2nd Year reign of Wu De Emperor of Tang Dynasty (619 A.D), Tang Gao Zong conferred Li Gui Zu the Title: God of Wealth – Cai Bo Xing Jun. During the reign of Emperor Ming Zong of Later Tang Dynasty (926 A.D), Li Gui Zu was conferred the Title: Gods Of Increasing Blessing – Shen Jun Zheng Fu Xiang Gong. During the Yuan Dynasty (1271 – 1368) , Li Gui Zu was conferred the Title: Fu Shan Ping Shi Gong.
The Rich Wealth God is essential for business success and must be carefully placed in important areas to create abundance and protect your wealth from being loss. The statue is best placed in the following areas:
- Display the Rich Wealth God in your living or family rooms, business premises and offices, especially in southeast corner (wealth corner) to activate and enhance your wealth luck.
- Display the Rich Wealth God facing your entrance so that you can see him as you enter to invite wealth and multiple fortune luck into your homes at chi entry points. He will help transform all kinds of chi to become prosperity chi.
- Display the Rich Wealth God in your office and shop to ring in more sales and achieve more monetary gains and successes.
- Display the Rich Wealth God in the Northwest sector to activate your financial support luck for money attracting opportunities.
- The Rich Wealth God image is a must for tycoons and for those doing any kind of business seeking for success. The statue sends vibes to our minds to remind us of money seeking opportunities.
Note: Kindly do not place this statue in kitchen, on the floor and in toilet areas.