As God of War, he stands against evil and is the ultimate symbol for justice, honesty and integrity. As a martial figure, he is shown wearing clothing with a dragon emblazoned on his stomach. His fierce counternance brings with him powerful energy. Seated on a mountain’s boulder, he is portrayed with good-sized moustache and beard, and fierce slant eyes is a sign of his bravery. His majestic exuberance in this special stance exerts his benevolence to protect the family from all evil spirits. Regarded as the God of Wealth, he is, amongst many other titles, the protector of the financially oppressed and protector of businessmen. His robe in red is the symbolic color of joy, and is thus used in connection with festive celebrations and special occasions. Red is believed to have magical powers against evil, being the color that is most represented the principle of yang and the element of fire. One of the most important ingredients used in magical potions is being red cinnabar. When in red robe, Kwan Kung becomes an effective cure for anyone who is a victim of anger, court cases or embroiled in conflicts with family members, colleagues and superiors. Some of the benefits of having the Kwan Kung in the house include peace and harmony for the residents, awesome protection for the patriarch and prosperity luck for all. Kwan Kung protects the innocent and defends the righteous. Place his statue in the living rooms of the home facing outwards watching your main doors as a symbol of protection against evil, robbers and harmful people. In business, Kwan Kung protects the entity from fraud and embezzlement, promotes loyalty and ensures smooth sailing. In businesses, this representation of Kwan Kung is placed in the reception area facing the outwards. It is believed that leaders and businessmen who place Kwan Kung behind them at work will never lack for powerful support from important people. This is believed to help business prosper even against overwhelming odds. Kwan Kung is even placed in the staff area to promote unity, loyalty and honesty of the employees.
The statue has been consecrated and empowered with many powerful mantras and concealed inside the statue. Item comes with certificate of authenticity. The rolling of mantras include:
- Mantra of “May All Beings Be Happy” – Blesses one with long term happiness.
- Mantra of Manjushri – Manjusri (Wenshu Pusa) is a bodhisattva in the Mahayana and Vajrayana traditions of Buddhism. The name “Manjusri” means “gentle glory”. Manjusri is the bodhisattva associated with development of enlightened wisdom, doctrine and awareness. Manjusri is usually denoted in Chinese traditions as riding on the back of a lion.
- Peace Mantra – Gives peace of mind.
- Wishfulfilling Long Mantra – Promises you a quantum change in making your impossible wishes possible. It opens up endless possibilities, superlative success, overflowing possibilities and materializes your dreams. The magic created will move events, people and circumstances to fulfill all your dreams. You will be unrestrained and seeing enormous changes that leads to boundless returns.
- King Gesar Mantra – Kubera (Wealth God) brings serious wealth luck and continuous prosperity by dropping wealth to everyone he meets up. Riding on the Windhorse, he overcomes all obstacles that block wealth from manifesting. Enables you to gain the victory advantage. This means you will have a smooth, easy and unobstructed ride in your undertakings.
- Medicine Buddha Mantra – Medicine Buddha has unbiased compassion for all. He protects everyone from physical and mental sickness and other dangers and obstacles, and helps them to eradicate the three poisons – attachment, hatred, and ignorance – which are the sources of all illness and danger. Medicine Buddha not only helps in healing but also for overcoming the inner sickness of attachment, hatred, and ignorance. Thus Medicine Buddha can help decrease physical and mental illness and suffering. The Medicine Buddha mantra is held to be extremely powerful for healing of physical illnesses and purification of negative karma. Anyone who is stricken by disease can seek blessings from Medicine Buddha for curing.
- 4 Dharmakaya Relic Mantra – Are essential mantras that give power and make the object holy.
Note: This item is energy infused and emits energy unendingly. Item comes with certificate of authenticity.
What Kwan Kung symbolizes and where to place his statue?
Kwan Ti (later known as Kwan Kung) is the most famous war general in the history of China. He is perceived as the grandest military hero who lived during the popular era of Romance of Three Kingdoms under the Han Dynasty over 2000 years ago. Centuries after centuries after his death, he continued to be a powerful figure known for his protective qualities of the nation and country till he was elevated to the rank of God of War in 15th century because of his righteousness, becoming one of the most popular deities in China. In the heavenly realm, He was chartered to take care and guard the Buddhists texts, being the reason why the Kwan Kung images always appear in almost all temples. He normally appears alone or with his two assistants.
His image can be found globally at home, office or business premises of Feng Shui enthusiast, as he aids those in need of assistance for various trades and professions. Because almost all businessmen regarded the Kwan Kung to provide blessings in money making and almost all trades, He later was also known as God of Wealth and God of Literature. Kwan Kung embodies power, honesty, righteousness, scholastic ability, strength, integrity, and honor. Kwan Kung not only provides a strong force of protection, his presence brings about fortune, wealth, grandeur, fearlessness, competitiveness, status and confidence. Kwan Kung has also become the most important deity of worship for police forces and triad members in Hong Kong. Both black and white forces have high respect and regards for the Kwan Kung because he is capable of ensuring victories in all pursuits.Kwan Kung is feared by all evil and revered by all who are sincere at heart. Kwan Kung protects the righteous and defends the innocent. No spirit would dare to enter homes or premises when the Kwan Kung is present.
Kwan Kung usually wears his military uniform with embroidery of the powerful Dragons. Kwan Kung has a red face as his famous identity, always look confident, usually victorious and normally fierce to scare away the evil spirits and opponents. His most powerful weapon is the “Kwan Dao” (the battle knife), a special knife in which only the Kwan Kung used and no one else.
You can display the Kwan Kung statue in your house, office or business premises.
- Display the Kwan Kung at home facing the main door to provide strong force of protection and to counter any killing breathe, negativities or evil that is trying to enter the house. These negativities will be instantly get scared away.
- The Kwan Kung made from brass can be placed to activate the northwest corner because the northwest is a “metal corner” and this corner represents the partriarch luck. Activating the northwest results in increment of mentor luck, extreme support from authority and helpful people coming your way.
- At work, place the Kwan Kung behind where you sit for protection of power and position so that your status is unchallenged. This is particularly important for managers, leaders, executives and politicians. If you work in a hostile environment, the powerful protector on your desk or behind you will keep backstabbers and deceivers away.
- For businessmen, the Kwan Kung is a must in your business premises or shop facing the entrance at the reception to ensure victory in competition and protection against trouble makers. The Kwan Kung protects the entity from fraud and embezzlement, promotes loyalty and ensures smooth sailing of your business. He can help your business prosper against all kinds of overwhelming odds.
Note: It is not advisable to place the statue of Kwan Kung in the bedroom, toilet or kitchen.