According to Chinese, the dove is regarded as faithful and filial, so a pair of doves represents lifelong fidelity, fertility and longevity. During the Han Dynasty (206 BCE-CE220), well wishers would present a special ceremonial jade scepter (known as a dove staff), bearing a carved dove at one end, to their elders to wish them a long life. The dove represents peace of the deepest kind. It soothes and quiets our worried or troubled thoughts, enabling us to find renewal in the silence of the mind. The dove’s singing is most prevalent when the veils between the physical and spiritual worlds are thought to be at their thinnest – first thing in the morning and last thing at night. Doves teach us that, regardless of external circumstances, peace is always a touch a way – within us – and always available. It is said that if a dove flies into your life, you are being asked to go within and release your emotional disharmony. The dove helps us to rid the trauma stored deep within our cellular memory. Doves carry the energy of promise. When inner conflicts are banished from our thoughts, words and feelings, goodness awaits. This is a powerful emblem of healing, bondage, solid love and fidelity. Last but not least, the purple amethyst is a marriage saver. It is an effective protection against infidelity issues in marriages. It protects against a third party coming between two people who are close to each other – for example – mother and daughter, husband and wife, friend and best friend.
Note: This item is energy infused and comes with certificate of authenticity. The pillow below is also inserted with a talisman that incorporates five major taoist incantation. They signify 1. Safety (Ping An), 2. Wealth Flourishing, 3. Protection, 4. Harmony and Security and 5. Anti Disaster/Injury.
Place them in the following areas to energize different types of luck:
- Display the doves in the living room facing inwards as it has just arrived from the maindoor to bring in happiness and realize all your goals.
- For those seeking for riches, good opportunities and success in career, display it in your sheng chi direction to bring good tidings and results. You can also place the doves at your workdesk.
- For those who are struggling to maintain your long distance love relationship or relationship that is facing many obstacles, display these doves in your personal nien yen direction, by your bed or in the SW corner of your bedroom to strengthen the love energy and prevent it from being devastated.
- The doves can also be placed in the south to bring you fame, popularity and recognition.
- For those wishing to save your marriage, display it next to your bed.
Special note on Amethyst Sphere: Also note that natural crystals from earth may have uneven textures and colors, natural inclusions or original internal lines/cracks in them which may extend to the surface. These are not flaws or damages. They are absolutely fine from a feng shui perspective and would not make natural crystals less perfect compared to manmade items.