Commonly found in Asian office lobbies and in the offices of CEOs, fine horses are known for their vigour, courage, loyalty, perseverance, success and power. In ancient times, horses played a major role in battlefields. Hence, they were held in high esteem. Emperor Taizong (627-50) of the Tang Dynasty had six fine horses that won him many battles. They were later being conferred as tribute horses. Symbolizing status and military power, they refer to horses that walked back to the ancient capital and entering the hall of fame after their victory in war. Featured in five colors, each corresponds to a type of power:
- The WOOD HORSE (green) magnifies your “power of growth”, providing you with unlimited avenues of expansion.
- The FIRE HORSE (red) magnifies your “power of popularity”, providing you with instant popularity and reputation that pave way for acceptance by others.
- The EARTH HORSE (yellow) magnifies your “power of resources”, providing you the ability to steer a direction and make constructive decisions.
- The METAL HORSE (white) magnifies your “power of nobleman”, providing you powerful figures, benefactors, helpful persons or nobleman who will lend you external help to navigate through difficulties.
- The WATER HORSE (blue) magnifies your “power of wealth”, providing you full control over finances and elevated sources of money.
If you want to do well in your career and ensure that the right people recognize your talents and hard work you should place these tribute horseson your work desk. Suitable for managers and executives. This item is also recommended as a gift for your loved ones to wish them success in their career.
Note: This item is energy infused and emits energy unendingly. Item comes with certificate of authenticity.
The horse is a zodiac sign in chinese astrology and one of the 7 Treasures of Buddhism. Whereas one would have expected the dragon to represent the stongest trigram of the I-Ching, it is rather the horse that claims this position. Its element is fire and its direction is in the south. It is therefore associated to fame, popularity and recognition in ones life. The horse is an emblem of speed, perseverance and success. There is a popular phrase used for centuries in a chinese saying “arrival of horse brings success”. This phrase is commonly used to greet people who wish to start a new year, a new endeavour, a new business, an important examination and an important project. In ancient times, the horse will be used as carriage for grand arrival of warriors who won battles, bringing back victory and all sorts of precious jewellery.This animal exerts very “yang” energy which signifies success, victory, strength, power, perseverance, speed and elegance. The horse is associated to fame. Fame luck is an important aspiration of life as it is indirectly related to increasing income luck in your career life. Businessmen, employees and Hollywood artistes are likely to crave a lot for fame luck to ensure their fortune continue to grow exponentially, especially in this highly competitive environment. The horse is men’s best friend too besides the dog and is extremely loyal. Images and figurines of the horse is great gift to usher in success, especially great for well wishers for your business counterparts or relatives. The horse represents grandeur and speedy climb to fame and success.
What are the benefits of Five Elements?
Five Elements (wood, fire, earth, metal, water) correspond to Five Directions (north, south, east, west, center) and Five Planets (Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn). The Five Elements play the key to bringing out greater wealth potential. The presence of all the five elements will be beneficial for unbalanced “personal bazi chart” and “annual bazi chart”, where by having them it will bring the basket of elements back into balance so that wealth and good fortune can manifest. There can be some kind of fortune meltdown when personal and annual charts are unbalanced, unless the deficiency of any element is remedied. In short, these horses balance out your personal elements when yours go out of sync.
- Display the tribute horses coming into your home, important rooms or office, high up.
- Display the tribute horses on your desk or in the north to ensure your work is always recognized by your bosses and your goals are always met. They will also help you create significant differentiator between you and your peers in the hearts of management. Ensure you talents and hard work is acknowledge by the right people. They will help you gather more support from subordinates and peers, besides having more command over difficult employees. This will improve your career luck and to enable promotional opportunities.
- For those seeking high publicity, you may gain fame by displaying them in the south sector of your living room or family area. It will bring upward mobility in all aspects of your life.
- To increase one’s individual luck, you can display them in your personal zodiac direction:
Rat – North
Ox – NE
Tiger – NE
Rabbit – East
Dragon – SE
Snake – SE
Horse – South
Sheep – SW
Monkey – SW
Rooster – West
Dog – NW
Pig – NW
How the hourses should be arranged in Different Directions?
3. East and Southeast
4. West and Northwest
5. Center, Northeast and Southwest