The Tenfold Powerful One is a strong antidote for killing energy and evil forces. It is often used as cures for difficult situations in Feng Shui which carries misfortunes, disasters and accidents.This ultimate cure and also enhancer serves to generate good energy, subdue bad energy and nourish/improve the feng shui of a space so that good fortune can grow. It is also a potent cure against visible and invisible shar chi such as poison arrows and annual afflictions. It can be used as an internal cure for shar chi caused by doors facing each other, maindoor opening to a garage, columns in rooms and bad external forces pointing to a specific area of the house. It is also a protection against bad luck and evil forces.
What the Kalachakra symbolizes?
The Tenfold Powerful One (also known as Kalachakra seed syllable) is the best known symbols of the Kalachakra system. It can symbolize the aspects of the Outer Kalachakara, like the elements and the ten planets, the aspects of the Inner Kalachakra, like channels and chakras
and the aspects of the Alternative Kalachakra, like the 10 powers, 10 forces and 10 perfections. The original symbol consists of a ring of fire, then the main symbol which combines seven individual syllables, on top are a crescent, a disc and a curved shape, making ten. That is what is meant by the Tenfold Powerful One. However, Behind it is the powerful Universal Tortoise with 12 horoscopes.
Surrounding the main symbol is a ring of flames, which corresponds to the outermost “Circle of Wisdom”. You will find additional features such as the garuda, fire sword, lion and eight auspicious objects at the outer layer where the “ring of fire” is.
On the left and right of the syllables are the Lantsa characters for E and VAM, representing the union of emptiness (E) and bliss (VAM). Lantsa is an Indian script, derived from Sanskrit. It is used for Buddhist mantra syllables and the titles of sacred texts.
The individual syllables are represented by a stylized version of Sanskrit Lantsa characters.
The symbol usually stands on a lotus and four discs namely a white moon disc, a red sun disc, a blue rahu disc and a yellow kalagni disc.
The Kalachakra is very special indeed because it can be used to cure many bad situations:
- Display it where malevolent energy exists as a result of bad flying stars, even the most complicated combinations where other cures are insufficient.
- Display it in the living room or family area for general blessings for wellness and protection against accident, bad influence, violence and robbery.
- Display it to counter any shar chi due to rushing energy. It will slow down rushing chi. Besides, it is also used to welcome in positive energy.
- Display it in the bedroom if one’s zodiac is suffering from terrible luck during that year as it will help you cure all your problems and remove bad karma. One can also hold it up and rotate the pagoda clockwise everyday to remove negative luck.
- Display it in ones personal sheng chi direction to ensure a smoothride in all undertakings and life’s pursuits, especially in career and relationship.
- Invite it if one just move into a new place and unsure yet of the feng shui or type of luck the new place will bring. This is to mitigate risks of bad luck or bad happenings.