A modern interpretation of a universal symbol of abundance! Departing from the usual pieces, this breathtaking stunning piece brings cheers to the discerning practitioners who are seeking for a leading vase that stands above the rest when doing up the feng shui of your living sanctuary. Gleaming brilliantly and sparkling, this stunning crystal treasure vase can cast positive influence on your wealth to build a vibrant and awesome year for you. The light reflects off the vase in harmonious ways and the glaze hues depict powerful air of riches is at work. A group of radiating wish granting gems seals its upper rim as a symbol of the Three Jewels. The treasure vase is a vase of inexhaustible treasures regularly employed for increasing wealth and spreading abundance. Multiply your inflow of cash and wealth luck by keeping this wealth vase, filled with vital ingredients. Wealth vase were the main means of wealth energy storage by the wealthiest tycoons and people who got rich from using feng shui in ancient times, and making the power and wealth stay with the family for centuries after centuries. This being the reason why the wealth vase was so popular among tycoons who practised feng shui.
Note: Vase will be packed in a wooden box to prevent damage. The vase is fragile and must be handled gently at your side.
You will be fascinated to be able to view the goodies inside your vase after filling it up; covered with 5 Element Cloth; essential ingredients provided; strong wooden box packaging.
Choosing the Color and Element
There is no hard rules to selecting the color of your desire. In general, you can select the color that suits you according to either one of the following criteria:
- Your aspirations following the table below.
- Your personal zodiac, determined by the year you were born in and following the table below.
- Your kua number, determined by the year you were born in and also your gender. Follow the table below.
- Your lucky element. Your lucky element is determined by the element you are lacked in and is usually derived from the season you were born in. Follow the table below.
- The direction or sector in which you like to display the item.
The 5 element cloth set here consists of 5 pieces of cloths. They are made from five major colors of the 5 Elements in Feng Shui, namely white, blue, green, red and yellow. They are used to wrap around the mouth of the wealth vase to represent sealing of the wealth vase with a productive cycle of 5 elements, thus inviting powerful balanced energy and protection from all the 8 directions. The dimension of these quality cloths are specially cut with “auspicious dimensions” with their edges sewn rightfully. The quality strings also come in 5 colors according to 5 elements.
The Wealth God in the wealth vase will bless your family with wealth luck and govern the wealth creation for individuals. This wealth vase kit comes with the figurine of the Laughing Buddha elevating a gold ingot above him, connoting elevated success and abundance. The Laughing Buddha in such a gesture will be beneficial in:
- Ushering in good luck and fortune
- Elevating wealth and riches
- Bringing windfall luck.
- Blessing happiness.
Most feng shui practitioners have left out the roots of wealth vase. The wealth vase is in fact belonging to one of the 8 Auspicious Objects and we cannot avoid it being associated to Buddhism to make it work! There are two mantra rollings included. First, the 4 Dharmakaya Relic Mantras are essential mantras that give power and make the wealth vase holy. Next, the rolling of the “Heart Sutra Siddam” will give the wealth vase consecration, where it opens up the wealth vase to become a pandora box for the good luck of the whole family. The powerful mantras will make magic in the wealth vase by energizing it with power for creating abundance, harmony, blessings, protection, accident prevention, safety and resistance against evil for the whole family.
These are from the first nine Ching Dynasty Emperors from the following reign: – Shun Chi (1644-1661), Kang Hsi (1661-1722), Yung Cheng (1723-1735), Chien Lung (1736-1796), Chia Ching (1796-1820), Tao Kwong (1820-1850), Shen Fung (1850-1861), Tung Chi(1862-1874) and Kwong Shui (1875-1908). Feng Shui masters believe that the 10th emperor is not considered auspicious because Ching Dynasty collapsed during his weak rulership. The dragon breathe for Ching Dynasty had ended after 9 generations. 9 is also a lucky number which represents abundance and completeness
There must be sufficient number of gold ingots in the wealth vase and the number of it must be auspicious to give the meaning the boost, for example 6, 8, 18, 68, 88 pieces etc. We provide “18 pieces” because “18” means “sure get rich” in feng shui. Gold ingots are ancient chinese gold medium for exchanging expensive goods. They are made to look like a smiley face because gold ingots trigger happiness when one sees it. Gold ingots have been designed by ancient Feng Shui masters with a perfect shape to emit wealth chi. They were owned in ancient times by high ranking officials, emperors and tycoons only. Gold ingots are highly recommended by all Feng Shui masters as the symbol of wealth and abundance.
Genuine yellow citrine has been endorsed by all Feng Shui masters to be the “Period-8 Merchant Gemstone”. This is because period 8 (2004-2024) is earth element. Citrine being dugged from the earth is filled with pure earth energy. Furthermore its yellow color will further complement its earth energy. Therefore, citrine would be the most important crystal wealth energizer for Period 8. This item will invite more solid wealth luck and income luck for you throughout the next twenty years (2004-2024). Citrine is capable to increase income, speculative and wealth luck!
Other optional ingredients depending on your discretion and availability would be:
- A bit of soil or crystals from a wealthy person’s home. This represents borrowing earth energy or wealth luck (wealth luck from his feng shui) to catalyse as a foundation for your wealth growth in an easier and smoother manner. But it is not compulsory since not everyone has strong bondage with rich people or some people might even find it hard to get someone richer than themselves. Most initially poor people who later turned millionaires themselves are mostly strong-willed people who planted seeds of riches by themselves and rally towards the goals themselves without depending on other rich peoples luck. There is a will, there is a way.
- Strong currencies of different countries to signify opportunities to obtain riches globally. But of course if you are living in countries with strong currencies such as AUD, SGD or USD, you may just want to have them in it because other weaker currencies may not be value added to you.
- Genuine diamonds, gold pieces or any other precious items of high value which you desire to accumulate.
- A written or printed wish of yours. For example: ” I am already a millionaire”. Make sure that your wish must be lawful and in good means.
- Five Element Gold Ingots being the favorite wealth energy generators can also be filled into your wealth vase if there is still space left. It will continue to heighten the strength so that the wealth energy never fades away.
Place this wealth vase (with the Wealth God’s face never facing out towards a door directly) in the following areas to energize your wealth luck. It not only creates abundance in wealth, but also protects your existing wealth from being loss:
- Display the Wealth Vase in your living room, family rooms, dining or bedroom of your home, business premises and offices, especially in southeast corner (universal wealth corner), your personal sheng chi direction or wealth star#8 location to activate and enhance your wealth luck. Some feng shui masters would even suggest putting the wealth vase in 4 main corners of the house to ensure wealth and abundance coming from all corners.
- Display the Wealth Vase in your office if you have one that you own by yourself and your shop to ring in more sales and achieve more monetary gains and successes.
- Display the Weath Vase in the Northwest sector to activate your financial support luck for the Patriarch or man of the family for money finding opportunities.
- The Wealth Vase generates vibes to our minds to remind us of money seeking opportunities, which will enhance business luck tremendously.
Some feng shui masters recommend to hide the wealth vase either by implanting them into the ground before moving into a new house or hiding it in bedrooms’ cupboard. But some masters would think this is not necessary. For example, wealth vase hidden in bedroom cupboards and share the space with ones undies or clothes may not be a respectful thing. And it is quite impractical to implant a wealthvase into the ground if groundbreaking is impossible for those living in high rise building or do not wish to do a renovation. In fact, wealth vases can be placed in places that are visible as long as they are safe. If there are no kids or other people in the house which could intimidate the wealth vase, it is deemed safe. Or one can even think of placing the wealthvase higher up so that it is out of reach. We have seen some 5-Star hotels successfully incorporating their wealth vases into their design at the lobby by placing gigantic wealth vases high up at four corners of the lobby. One may have one or accumulate more wealth vases at home to represent upward mobility from year to year with more sources of income.
This wealth vase kit will come with complete paper instructions on developing and maintaining the wealth vase in every purchase.
Note: All wealth vases will be cleansed with sandal wood incense smoked within the vase and rituals performed before shipping it. This is to ensure no wondering spirit or energy sticking inside the vase. If you wish, you can also continue to burn genuine sandalwood incense continuously beside you while you are developing the wealthvase to ensure good chi all over your surrounding, thus making it favorable for the wealth vase making process.