This pendant is a very powerful antidote against monthly ill winds, all forms of deadly viruses and even possesses curitive properties against cancer. Health is true wealth. We cannot afford to fall sick because of many reasons. We need a healthy body to be able to free ourselves from bodily sufferings so that we can obtain better quality of life. We cannot afford to fall sick especially during recession because medical costs are too expensive to bear. We need to stay healthy to be at full potential and to earn a better living. We need to be free from diseases in order to be happy in life. The list goes on and this tells us how important our health is. This pendant has three sacred health and longevity mantras:
- Medicine Buddha Mantra ( Bhaisajyaguru) – “Tayatha Om Bekandze Bekandze Maha Bekandze Randze Samu Gate Soha ” – to increase longevity, remove sufferings from diseases, cure illnesses and especially to clear the obstacle of untimely death.
- Amitayus Mantra – “Om Ah Ma Ra Ni Ze Vin Ta Ye Svaha” – to increase longevity, merit and wisdom and especially to clear the obstacle of untimely death.
- Peacock King Bodhisattva Mahamayuri Mantra – “Om Mayura Krante Svaha”. Simply recite three times at your convenience. It not only help in easing and eliminating diseases, but also natural disasters, robberies, snatch thieves, and even sleep better.
This pendant will help to:
- purify negative karma and assist those who are having long term illness so that they can live a longer life.
- strengthen the antibodies of those who have a weak body and often falling sick.
- keep all types of illness energy due to unpopular stars at bay.
- help cure mental depression and mental illnesses.
- help those who are affected by illness energy of Deadly Yellow Star #5 and Illness Black Star #2.
This exclusive charm is esthetically crafted in high quality stainless steel. Stainless steel is naturally hypoallergetic and is notorious for being nearly indestructible. Being an alloy more rugged than gold and silver. Suitable as gift for friends and family members.
Note: Comes with free necklace and a gift box.
The Medicine Buddha (Bhaisyajaguru), is the Buddha or Master of healing. Medicine Buddha is also known to be the “Medicine Master Lapis Lazuli Light”. He represents the healing aspect of the historical Buddha Sakyamuni. Medicine Buddha has unbiased compassion for all. He protects everyone from physical and mental sickness and other dangers and obstacles, and helps them to eradicate the three poisons – attachment, hatred, and ignorance – which are the source of all illness and danger. The Medicine Buddha is typically depicted seated with a lapis-colored jar of medicine nectar in his left hand and the right hand resting on his right knee, holding the stem of the aurara plant between thumb and forefinger. The Medicine Buddha not only helps in healing but also for overcoming the inner sickness of attachment, hatred, and ignorance. Thus the Medicine Buddha can help decrease physical and mental illness and suffering. The Medicine Buddha mantra is held to be extremely powerful for healing of physical illnesses and purification of negative karma. Anyone who is stricken by disease can seek blessings from the Medicine Buddha for curing.
More about the Peacock King
The Peacock King Bodhisattva Mahamayuri has three heads. Mahamayuri is green in colour and her three faces are green, white and blue in colour. Mahamayuri is eight armed. One of her four right hands displays varadamudra while the other three hands hold a sword, vajra and jewel. In her four left hands she holds pindapatra, a jar showering jewels, a bell and a flower. She is seated on a lotus throne. She wears all the ornaments and celestial garments peculiar to a Bodhisattva. Sitted on the peacock, she was capable of eliminating poisonous harm and malignant diseases. Her peacock is believed to be efficacious in all cases of dangers as well as for relieving poisonous harms. Many cancer patients are reciting her mantras daily for relief and easing their diseases. Some have benefitted with recovery.