Those in sales or business will fall in love with this pendant because it will attract customers unendingly. It has a secret ancient taoist incantation from the God of Profit which was a trade secret for merchants in ancient china. This powerful pendant promises profit, profit and profit. We are not kidding, it was recorded in an ancient Chinese Book of Zhou Dynasty, that the God of Profit blesses one with “three times of profit”. This pendant will benefit anything that involves PROFIT, normally related to investment, business, sales, share market, multi-layer-marketing, trustfunds, real estate and so forth. For example it will benefit:
- investment/sales starters seeking success.
- an ailing investment/sales seeking for revival.
- a stagnant investment/sales seeking to see improvement in profit.
On the other hand, the lock is considered as an extremely auspicious symbol in feng shui. It is used to safeguard and protect your sales luck against losses.
This exclusive charm is esthetically crafted in high quality stainless steel. Its design is glamorous, yet futuristic for younger generation. Stainless steel is naturally hypoallergetic and is notorious for being nearly indestructible. Suitable as gift for friends and family members.
Note: Comes with free necklace and a free gift box.
The God of Profit is a fortune god very popular to bless one with lucrative business. He was the disciple of the master fortune god Zhao Gongming, and was granted the title of God of Profit by Jiang Jiya. The 24th day of 12th lunar month of the lunar calendar is the occasion of greeting the God of Profit. Gongs and drums are normally beaten along the streets of business districts begging for profit from all the households.
Those who are doing sales can wear this along to promise profit at all times. If you do not wish to wear the pendant, you can display it to activate your portfolios. Since it is related to profits, which is not the same as windfall or wealth, it has to be displayed together with the related portfolios.
- One can keep the charm together with your investment folder.
- One can keep the charm together with your share certificates.
- One can keep the charm with your company bank statements.
- One can hang the charm at the cash register to ring in more sales.
- One can also hang it at the door knob facing inside. This ensures that whenever the door is opened, profit enters the premises.