A pair of white elephants on water connotes tremendous wealth opportunities in the path forward. There is a water-like transparent epoxy to keep the base look wet. One can add some water if they wish to have real water. These elephants bestow safety, strength, protection and prosperity altogether:
- They draw prosperity and abundance so that ones future will look bright. They will open the path so that you can walk through it smoothly without obstacles. They are excellent in taking away your troubles.
- On top of guarding wealth luck to prevent financial traps, they can also fight off violence and burglary.
- This beautiful pair of elephants with trunks down will bestow offsprings on those who are seeking for pregnancy. This pair of elephants will protect the household and bring infant luck to those who are wishing for babies. For activating infant luck, these figurines are best placed in the west part of your house, or outside your bedroom leading their way towards the entrance of the bedroom, or beside your bed. Best gift for couples who are newly weds or wishful of having babies soon.
What the elephant symbolizes and how to place this object?
The elephants were used in warfare by chinese during ancient times. In fact, during the reign of Kang Hsi, the King of Siam had sent a number of tribute elephants as gifts to the Chinese emperor. The elephant in white color is the purest of all form and is believed by many to be the incarnation of future Buddha. In fact, it is known to be one of the Seven Treasures of Buddhism. In some countries like Indochina and India, only the Kings are allowed to ride on the elephant. It is the symbol of royalty, power and grandness. The elephant is known for its confidence, strength, sagacity and prudence and is one of the four animals representing power or energy, the other three being tiger, leopard and lion. Elephant signifies the prime minister too, because of its chinese naming “hsiang”.The elephant has many blessings in Feng Shui. The elephant brings infant luck to those who are wishing for babies in their lives. Buddha’s mother dreamt about a white elephant and got pregnant after that. Therefore the elephant is a lucky omen in Buddhism. The elephant also takes away troubles and is a protective symbol. It is a sacred animal in Thailand and India, and is used to represent loyalty, wisdom, longevity and elegance. It is a symbol of good luck and excellent fortune. Statues and images of deities and kings are often depicted riding on elephants in India and Thailand.
In ancient warfare the elephant was highly trained to be able to withstand the clamour of battle, the thrusting of lances and the savage onslaught of hand-held weapons. Perfect obedience, and the ability to stand its ground amidst the bloodthirsty frezy of the battlefield, were prerequisites of the valiant war elephant. Due to its sheer physical might the elephant destroyed much that was in its path, it could ford rivers, blaze trails or clear pathways, and batter against doorways and fortifications. As such it became the unstoppable “remover of obstacles”. It is immutable and unshakeable.
There are a few places you could place this pair of Elephants.
- If you are hoping to bring in a new member to your family (baby), it is best to activate these elephants close to your bedroom entrance leading towards your bedroom. You may also place them beside your bed.
- For more family luck, place them in the west location of your living room to signify descendant luck. This is the universal location in accordance of Life Aspiration Theory.
- For home protection, you may place the elephant facing your maindoor or any entrance of your home.
- For office protection and good luck, place them on your work desk facing out. They will represent good governance, intelligence, dignity and prudence for executives.
- To usher in wealth and success, display it in the living room showing this elephant arriving from the maindoor looking into the house. If possible try to display it in wealth corners such as your personal sheng chi corner, the SE corner or the water star #8 corner. In those positions, this elephant will also ensure ones finance is protected.
- To provide with ultimate blessings of a peaceful year, this elephant can be brought into the house and place anywhere along the axis of the house, particularly the west corner of the house. For leaders and partriarch, this elephant will help them stay in power and free from being overthrown.
- Females who wish to contribute more and become visible in the working environment can display this elephant on her desk. This is to borrow the luck from P