This elegant Pi Yao is carved from a large piece of genuine dzi agate mined in the Himalayas that is specially selected after testing its power, age and quality of stone during our business trip to Tibet. We had painstakingly shipped the large piece of agate all the way to Hong Kong for highly skilled carvers to have them shaped into pendants. The Pi Yao is the best celestial animal to protect and help smoothen paths, and is best if it is carved from stone that itself have protective energies to ward off evil, suitable as a night spot amulet and invite fortune like the dzi. The Pi Yao carved out of a strong material like the dzi stone ensures double the protection from any danger. It has one dragon horn on its head with a fat body to signify a full stomach (filled with lots of good fortune). This Pi Yao is normally worn to appease the effects of Grand Duke Jupiter to overcome bad luck, therefore is also helpful for those who are going through a bad year according to their zodiac. It would also help you remove obstacles and those facing great problems for a long period of time. The Pi Yao is the strongest symbol to protect your fortune.The pendant comes tied in a FREE necklace chain. Item comes with Certificate of Authenticity. Therefore, its ability to exert its forces is guaranteed!
Note: The dzi agate has been specially selected and tested with a meter on its energy before we bought the large piece of stone from Himalayas. Certain part of the dzi agate may possess whitish contour, known as the “eyes” of the stone. The fraction of these contour (known as diaphaneity) on each piyao will be at random and different, some may have more and some may have less. Every piece is uniquely carved by hand, therefore its shape and pattern may slightly vary.
What Dzi Pi Yao symbolizes?
The Pi Yao is the most popular symbol used by Feng Shui enthusiasts as recommended by the masters. The Pi Yao is the ninth son of the Heavenly Dragon and has different names depending on where it is being sighted. Pi Yao lives in the heaven, Pi Xiu lives on earth and Pi Kan lives in the sea. All of them brings the same blessings and possess the same properties. Pi Yao is a protective heavenly creature that has one horn, lion-dog face, hoofs and little wings and a tail. They are best shown sitting on chinese coins to signify your fortune being protected, thus making it a wealth enhancer as well. Many people prefer using Pi Yao over Chi Lin because Pi Yao does not have an anus and only eats but does not dispose. It has a big and infinite appetite. For the naturally greedy businessmen and merchants or housewives out there, if you intend to only have lots of money luck coming in and ensure the money never be spent, Pi Yao is what you are looking for. Pi Yao are also known to be very obedient to their owners as they are loyal in nature.
The Pi Yao provides a minimum of six blessings as follows:
- Ushering good luck and fortune
- Generating good feng shui or earth luck
- Elevating wealth and riches
- Protecting individuals and home
- Driving away evil, obstacles and hardship
- Bringing windfall luck
In the olden days, the Pi Yao was devoted as guardian of homes of the emperor and high officials. Because of its capabilities to drive away evil and ushering wealth, it would benefit those earning a living in the bank, finance companies, foreign exchange markets, entertainment circle, casinos, business, betting, service industry and stock market. It brings good luck all year round.
Meanwhile, the dzi stone is undoubtedly the strongest stone used to create dzi beads. It has very strong fields of positive energy and itself can already ward of evil and invite good fortune. The dzi stone itself serves as the best amulet of protection for people from any types of danger and counter negativities.
Pi Yao figurines have many functions according to your needs:
- Wear a Pi Yao if you intend to renovate your existing house or move into a new home/premise to overcome obstacles and guard yourself against bad feng shui due to alterations. It ensures good health to you.
- If you desire good fortune, protection from evil spirits, power to counteract wicked people and overcome bad luck, you may wear the Pi Yao or have it beside you most of the time.
- For those who travel long distance frequently, wear the Pi Yao to prevent injuries, accidents and ensuring successful and fruitful journeys with good business deals. Everywhere you go, it will also promise good fortune that enters it being trapped in the stomach of Pi Yao and its fierce look can ward off evil spirits. It could also identify wicked people and prevent them from harming you.
- The Pi Yao is also the best countermeasure against dangers of the annual “Tai Sui” (Grand Duke Jupiter. Pi Yao is excellent in helping people who are experiencing bad luck due to this.
- Feng Shui Masters often advise their clients to wear or carry along the symbol of Pi Yao with them to enhance their good luck and protect against bad luck.
Note: Although, the material is from AA grade, but natural stones may have natural cracks and natural inclusions. This item is carved from genuine dzi stone by skillful craftsman and not molded from resin, and therefore each piece is unique on its own with its shape, design and size that could slightly vary from one to another with unavoidable scars.