This genuine fossil of the dinasour age was buried for at least 100 million years ago. Those who carry the ammonite will promote the flow of chi through the body which results in stimulation of good luck that attracts wealth, increases wisdom, generates intelectuality/creativity and promotes entreprenuership. Everywhere it goes, it absorbs good energy following a spiral motion from the peripheral to the center, and radiated back in a centrifugal direction to bring to its owner maximum wealth and health. Besides having the ability to provide protection against harm like accidents, evil energy and other kinds of bad luck, there are three emperor coins tied to it to translate the amulet to become a wealth absorber. It is especially beneficial for those who want to hang them outside their bags or in their cars so that the amulet continues to absorb wealth for them everywhere they go especially from the banks and financial hubs where the presence of wealth are. The ammonite had been widely promoted by many feng shui experts around the world to be the number one lucky amulet for Period 8.
Note: These genuine ammonite were mined from Canada. These pieces are getting lesser in quantity every year. It is therefore very valuable due to limited availability.
The ammonite comes in varying shapes, sizes, colors and natural flaws. Since it is a 100 million year old fossil with no polishing and touch-up done, it will appear in its natural form filled with cavities and natural cracks. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, therefore only those who appreciate natural beauty can see the value in the item. This item is therefore not suitable for those who are seeking for flawless perfection (perfection could only be found in synthetically made items).
Origin of Ammonite
The ammonite is crystalized from a shell creature that lived during dinasour age about 100 million years ago. Feng Shui masters believe they are the scales of the Chi Lin, a celestial animal that brings extremely good fortune. In the 16th century, they were known as the draconite, a symbol of dragon. It holds an important position of creating magic for countries including England, Egypt, Asia and Ethopia. Today only very few countries had found this fossil, one of the most famous being in Canada. Since this is a fossil and cannot be immitated, their numbers will get lesser by day. It is really worth to keep one with you and the price is definitely going to rise in time to come, even better than gold.
How energy finds its way into the Ammonite?
The ammonite was naturally buried in the earth for 100 million years and had absorbed infinite sunlight, rain, rainbow, wind and energies of the universe since the beginning of time. It has not only crystallized, but is living and possesses wisdom even older than the beginning of feng shui 5000 years ago. The flow of chi throughout the universe was absorbed spirally into the ammonite creates the color that contains the color of all the seven chakras of human body. When cut into half, one will be able to see the multiple compartments in the whirls of the body that has so much powerful cosmic energy in it. Some compartments in the ammonite can even see the citrine in it. It can radiate movement of energyto bring to its owner excellent good luck. The ammonite is also said to have contained all the 5 elements in one: water, wood, fire, earth and metal. That is why it has the power to enhance ones luck in feng shui point of view.
The ammonite has so much benefits that it can provide so much blessing in ones life:
- The ammonite when displayed at home can bring prosperity, good fortune, excellent health and happiness in ones life. It will radiate vibrance and energy to liven up the home that will practically benefit all occupants at home. The ammonite is also best to environmentally heal dead energy or stagnant flow of energy at home, changing the energy from negative to positive. To generate power of Period 8, one can display it in the NE corner. But for those who wants to pump the heart of the home, they can display it in the center.
- For those in business, it promotes quick recovery of sales if one is not doing well. The ammonite gives one the power of successfully complete a business dealing. Those who possess it have told us that they were entitled to wonderful prosperity and fortune. Display it at the cashier, the director’s work desk or the safe.
- When one wears or carries the ammonite, it reduces internal toxin and promotes a good flow of chi. Therefore it stimulates growth to its owner and enhances, wealth, health, longevity, wisdom, intelectuality, creativity and entrepreneurship. The ammonite is a wealth absorber for Period 8.
- For those who are seeking to get a child, they can also display a pair of ammonite in the west corner of the bedroom or house. Since it is believed to be the scale of chi lin, it will bestow one with children’s luck! Men will also find that their libido is improved significantly.
- For those seeking for longevity, they can display the ammonite in the east sector of our living rooms, family rooms and dining for good health of the entire family. It can also be displayed in ones Tien Yi direction. Remember, the ammonite had lived through over 100 million years and said to be the longest surviving fossil today.
For those wishing to use this as the wealth absorber:
- Carry along with you wherever you go to absorb wealth luck.
- Hang it in your car to absorb wealth luck from every place you drive to.
- Hang it in your personal sheng chi direction at home to ensure that the sheng chi (good luck energy) is absorbed into your ammonite for you.
Note: The ammonite offered by Feng Shui Bestbuy is cleansed by the singing bowl prior to customer shipment, to ensure refreshment of good chi when they reach you. Also note that natural ammonite dugged from earth may have uneven textures and colors, shapes, sizes, cavities, natural inclusions or original internal lines/cracks in them which may extend to the surface. They are considered to be fine from a feng shui perspective.