This golden polished brass plaque has a DUI Trigram with 100 wulou’s. Based on the Yi Jing (I Ching), the “DUI trigram” yields the Heavenly Doctor (Tien Yi) that holds the key to remedying Illness Star #2. Only limited few powerful masters who know the secret of this (especially those from the classical school) would incorporate the DUI Trigram straightforwardly to remedy the Illness Star authentically. What is more, there are not just one but 100 wulou’s with mystic knots designed onto the DUI TRIGRAM to fully guarantee the elimination of the infamous illness energy. Not only that, the special stars arrangement of HOTU with the sun and the moon harnesses the power of the universe to remedy the negative star and also provides the balance of yin and yang. This is therefore the most promising cure guaranteed to safeguard ones entire family from the wrath of Illness energy.
There are many ways one can display this cure conveniently, it can be in any part within the room or space that is afflicted:
- Display it with the brass stand on a table.
- Display it horizontally sandwiched between the glass table top and the table.
- Display on the wall by sticking it on with strong glue or double sided tape.
- Hide it behind the frame of an artpiece or furnishings. Doing feng shui does not necessarily need to make it visible!
According to Eight Trigrams philosophy, the illness star#2 is represented by the “kun trigram”. And we know that changing the first and second lines of a trigram yields the Heavenly Doctor (Tien Yi). And, changing the first and second lines of “kun trigram” actually yields the “dui trigram”. Therefore, the DUI is the trigram that remedies Illness Star #2.
Kun and Dui Trigrams in Eight Trigrams
On the other hand, the 100 wulou’s ensures 100% effectiveness of beneficial curing energy. In feng shui, ONE HUNDRED represents the maximum magnifier. For example, one maximum blessing from 100 children or 100 birds etc.
The powerful Ho-t’u is a special pattern from river Ho discovered by Fu Hsi. This pattern was inscribed on a unicorn that rose from the depths of Yellow River to reveal itself to Fu Hsi according to an ancient book where all the feng shui knowledge was derived. The Ho-t’u actually describes the underlying secrets of universe, humanity and nature of all things. And the presence of this pattern have protective capabilities to overcome bad flying stars of any situation, turning bad luck into good luck for a house inflicted with undesired combination of flying stars. This is because Ho-T’u patterns defines the time dimension. This ultimate cure and also enhancer serves to generate good energy, subdue bad energy and nourish/improve the feng shui of a space so that good fortune continues to grow esponentially. It is also a potent cure for extremely bad situation where other feng shui cures are considered not strong enough to counter a problem from bad flying stars.
The Heavenly Doctor Plaque can be displayed in the following areas:
- Displaying it in any part of your home to create good health, heal ailments/sickness and rejuvanates the energy of sick people.
- Displaying it in the sector afflicted by mountain star#2 or water star#2 according to the natal flying star chart of your house.
- Displaying it in the east sector of our living rooms, family rooms and dining for benefit of general good health for the entire family.
- Displaying it openly or hiding at the desk or your workplace ensures illness chi which could harm you will be eliminated.
- Displaying it to cure the annual Illness Star-2.