This 7-tier hollow Wen Chang Pagoda is made from bronze and made to last forever. 7-tiers Pagoda signifies seven treasures of Buddhism, being the reason why it is being held by some Buddhist Deities. It is said to accumulate benevolance. It is also said to symbolize blessing from seven northern stars which brings ultimate wealth luck and career luck. This pagoda has many uses and is one of the most useful energizers and cures in Feng Shui practice. This item is a very suitable gift idea for your children or peers who are pursuing their studies to improve their examination results when placed in the Northeast according to 8 aspirations or where flying star#4 resides at home.This pagoda is guaranteed to enhance your thinking clarity and capability. It purifies and transmutes all forms of negativities in your space and carries both healing and enhancing properties. This pagoda brings protection, examination luck, scholastic luck, fame luck and advancement in career.
What Pagoda symbolizes and how to place this object?
Wen Chang Pagoda is another powerful tool used by Feng Shui masters besides windchime, bagua, coins and wu lou. Its name is derived from the Wen Chang star, which is one of the Flying Stars in the #4 Green. This Wen Chang star dominates over the fate of students and controls the wealth and success in studies. Wen Chang Pagoda bring literary luck to those who are pursuing their studies and preparing to enter universities (equivalent of ancient imperial examinations for court officials). Besides they also bring fame luck and advancement in career. It is also great to make one’s mind more vigilant, agile, intelligent and improving ones literacy at work. It is also potent to ward off bad energy and killing forces in our surroundings. For health, we can also used it to ward off evil spirits and illnesses. The pagoda can trapped evil spirits for rehabilitation purposes. In Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore and Southeast Asia, Feng Shui grandmasters build such pagodas to improve the energy of the surrounding and bring good fortune to the country.
The different levels of the Wen Chang Pagoda signifies different meanings:
- 5-tiers Pagoda represents complete representation of the five elements, ie Metal, wood, water, fire and earth. It also represents the guardian of 5 directions by emperors. This leads to overall improvement of fortune and good luck, while overpowering or subduing bad luck coming from all the 5 directions.
- 7-tiers Pagoda signifies seven treasures of Buddhism. It accumulates benevolance. It is also said to symbolize blessing from seven northern stars which brings ultimate wealth luck and career luck.
- 9-tiers bring completeness and brings nobility, strength, good career, wealth and study luck. It also possess power to suppress bad luck and instability.
- Place the potent Wen Chang Pagoda near your entrance to safe-guard your house.
- Place the Wen Chang Pagoda in your shops to guard against losses and protect your business from being harmed by your bad competitors.
- You can also place it behind you at work place to ward off evil politicians in your office and backstabbing. It will also work its magic to enhance your career for promotional opportunities.
- For excellent examination luck, place it at your study desk or next to your bedside. It can clear your study exhausting, thus creating a more harmonized mind for more memory power. It becomes even more powerful when placed in the Northeast direction.
- For health, you may place the pagoda in the east sector of your living rooms or dining area.