This bronze Military Wealth God is very popular among tycoons and businessmen in Asia.His looks are more confident, grandeur and victorious compared to other Wealth Gods. He sits on a ferocious tiger, thus making him having extremely powerful command on wealth. He carries a big gold ingot and a multilevel military varja weapon. The magical varja weapon enables him to punish all evils and to destroy all ignorance that could lead to being cheated. The tiger on the other hand obey to his command and is ready to swallow any evil forces and battle all forms of violence. This item is most suitable for homes, offices & business premises. This wealth enhancer is highly recommended in the SE for those who want to seriously multiply their wealth, sales, businesses and income luck.
What the Military Wealth God symbolizes and how to place this deity?
The Military God of Wealth (General Zhao Kong Ming) is one of the five Wealth Gods (Chai Shen Yeh) who gives powerful blessing of good fortune for those doing businesses and taking their businesses seriously. In Chinese folklore, there are five Gods of Wealth; Civil God of Wealth, Military God of Wealth, Rich God of Wealth, Righteous God of Wealth and God of Windfall. They take turns to handle financial matters among the people. The Chinese prefer the Military God of Wealth because of his confidence, grandeur and victory expression. His presence had benefitted many tycoons in Hong Kong, Taiwan and Southeast Asia.
Zhao Kong Ming was once a famous general in ancient China. Knowing that he is a righteous, honest and just man, the heaven’s Jade Emperor bestowed him the role of distributing earthly wealth and assisting the earthly man to chase back any bad debts. Hence he is often prayed for abundance, prosperity and wealth luck for careers, sales and businesses. For those in business, his presence will ensure all bad debts to be returned without much trouble.
The Military God of Wealth powerfully sits on a tiger that bows to him and a pile of wealth and has a fierce look (but calm). He carries a big gold ingot or wealth pot and his own special unique multilevel varja weapon that looks like a sword (as he used to be in the military).
The Military God of Wealth is essential for business success when carefully placed important areas. He not only create abundance in wealth, but also protect your existing wealth from being diminishing.
- Display him in your living or family rooms, business premises and offices, especially in southeast corner (wealth corner) to activate and enhance your wealth luck.
- Display him facing your entrance so that you can see him as you enter to invite wealth and multiple types of fortune luck into your homes at the main chi entry point. He also provides protection of your wealth.
- Display him in your office and shops to ring in more sales and achieve more monetary gains and successes.
- Display him in the Northwest sector to activate your mentor luck for money finding opportunities. He clears your minds off all business negativities and blesses you with positive energies to find more money for yourself.
- His image is a must for Tycoons and for those doing any kind of business seeking for success.
- If you’re the boss, display his image in your office or behind you for wealth protection and for business to leapfrog to another level of excellence.
Note: Kindly do not play the deity statue on floors, bedrooms, kitchen and toilets.