The Wealth God Expanding Treasury (财神开库 – cai shen kai ku) denotes the brand of good fortune that sees you through whatever financial travails the year may bring. In other words, it simply means the Wealth God opening his vault to distribute wealth to the holder of the amulet. It steers great monetary opportunities in an explosive manner to propel tonnes of money into your bank account and safe box. It benefits everybody including retirees, stay home individuals, investors, speculators, businessmen and even career minded people who wish to become money makers.
Featuring the hat of the God of Wealth (Chai Shen Yeh), it connotes “hidden” God of Wealth which is an abstract representation of the presence of the God of Wealth. He is widely believed to bestow on his devotees the riches carried about by his attendants. The full name of the main God of Wealth is Li Gui Zu. He is also known as Cai Bo Xing Jun, Zeng Fu Xiang Gong, Zeng Fu Cai Shen or Fu Shan Ping Shi Gong. Legend had it that he was a special envoy, Star Venus, of Great Jade Emperor being sent down to earth to help mankind. In heavenly realm, his responsibility is to take charge and control the wealth in Heaven and on also Human Realm. He takes care of distributing money from heaven to earth. His powerful divine help enables you to prosper at greater speed and snowball your wealth. Consecrated with his incantation, is the key in empowering this amulet by providing a special channel to the cosmic realm to invoke divine help in fulfilling your wealth dreams. The energies of wealth here refers to both ‘active income’ and ‘passive windfall’, enabling you to gain both small and big types of wealth, anticipate new financial territories and opportunities that can fuel your financial success. The magic created fights away losses, ensures success, invites wealth and leads one to financial victory. It will protect and maximize the wealth luck of all zodiacs whether one has good or bad luck in any particular year.
Encircling the sacred incantation is a daily affirmation in English that you can follow which says “MONEY COMES TO ME EASILY AND EFFORTLESSLY”. You may consider reading this affirmation every morning to start your day. Next, the dollar signs and the bank symbolize inexhaustible treasures to increase wealth and spread abundance. A secondary piece denoting a petite ‘money bag’ (or money sack) is a bag normally used to hold and transport coins and banknotes between banks.
Lastly, there is a powerful Wealth Increasing Mantra on the other side of the amulet. It is accompanied by other symbols that usher in good fortune such as a treasure chest, mandarin oranges, a dragon and mystic knots. You will be blessed with an easy path in reaping rewards in your investments, businesseses and speculations.
This amulet is energy infused and emits energy unendingly. Item comes with certificate of authenticity.
Rich Wealth God
Li Gui Zu was born in Zi Chuan District in Shandong Province on 17th of 9th Lunar Month. During the reign of Emperor Xiaowen of Northern Wei period, he was working as a country magistrate. He brought great benefit to the folks, such as dredging the rivers, control the salinity of water, often took out his own salary to help the poor. He also had a frugal live. He was an honest and upright official well loved by the people. After he passed away, people in his community build a temple to worship him. His good deeds recorded in history text also led to further conferring of more Titles by future officials. During the 2nd Year reign of Wu De Emperor of Tang Dynasty (619 A.D), Tang Gao Zong conferred Li Gui Zu the Title: God of Wealth – Cai Bo Xing Jun. During the reign of Emperor Ming Zong of Later Tang Dynasty (926 A.D), Li Gui Zu was conferred the Title: Gods Of Increasing Blessing – Shen Jun Zheng Fu Xiang Gong. During the Yuan Dynasty (1271 – 1368) , Li Gui Zu was conferred the Title: Fu Shan Ping Shi Gong.
Equally Good Whether Carrying or Displaying the Amulet
The amulet is not only capable of creating abundance in wealth, but also protect your existing wealth from being loss. It is best to carry along this amulet in your bag, but if this is not feasible, the followings are the recommended areas to display the amulet:
- Display the amulet in your living or family rooms, business premises and offices, especially in southeast corner (wealth corner) to activate and enhance your wealth luck. If one suffers from ailing finances due to recession resulting in investment losses, declining assets, joblessness and deteriorating business progress, the amulet will set your bearings right again so that you can regain your pre-recession values. Your financial difficulties will change back into positive cash flow.
- Display the amulet facing your entrance so that you can see it as you enter to invite wealth and multiple fortune luck into your homes at chi entry points. The amulet will generate exponential financial growth and wealth at a speedy rate.
- Display the amulet in your office and shops to ring in more sales and achieve more monetary gains and successes.
- Display the amulet in the Northwest sector to activate your financial support luck thus paving way for more money making opportunities. If you have any recent underperforming financial portfolios, the amulet will create a thick layer to cushion any negative impact and put them back into the growth trajectory so that they will not be sluggish. You will emerge unscathed from the worst consequences.
- To magnify your wealth opportunities, display this amulet in your “Sheng Chi” direction, SE universal wealth corner and Water Star #8 location.
- Hang the amulet inside your maindoor’s door knob or bedroom’s doorknob to make sure everytime your door is opened, wealth luck enters.
- Place the amulet together with your lottery tickets, share certificates and investment portfolios for big wealth gain.
- Display at your cash register or safe box.
In addition, feng shui masters normally offer three following locations for quick results:
- Annual place of fortune – this is the location where annual wealth star #8 flies to, according to the annual flying stars chart. This is a quick location for one to gather wealth within the year.
- Premises’ place of fortune – this is the location of fortune that will last you a lifetime as long as the premises is still around. You can determine the location by check on the natal flying star chart of the place according to the facing direction and period it was built.
- Individual place of fortune – this is the location of sheng chi according to ones kua number. Once activated, it will benefit the specific individual whose sheng chi direction is there.