The path to a thriving life is via peace of mind, harmonious inter-relationships and rapport with others. When there is peace and harmony, good tidings will follow. Fire of Nine Heavens (“Jiu Tian Xuan Huo”) consists of 9 powerful fire balls from of the heaven, connoting cosmic fire energy of the highest degree with the ability to effectively neutralize the malevolent wood energies of Quarrelsome Star #3. The Star #3 is fast becoming increasingly harmful the closer we get to Period 9. Stunningly splendacious, this powerful hanging plaque also features 9 Horses and 9 Li Hexagram Triangles. By harnessing the power of the number 9 whose potency is rising quickly the closer we get to Period 9, it brings complete potency and allows you to capture the best of what Period 9 has to offer. Even when in face of hostile adversity, it keeps you flourishing and gives you the grit to keep pushing forward, the agility to move with the changes and that ensures you come out of unpredictable landscapes favourably.
The salient features and the importance of the symbols can be explained and elaborated as follows:
- The horse is of fire element and its direction is in the south, thus an extremely auspicious animal in Period 9 where its symbolic power is magnified. It also a cure for hostile energy by preventing arguments from flaring up and spiralling out of control.
- “Li Hexagram” connotes BIG FIRE element. This hexagram is an ultimate remedy that effectively burns away all forms of quarrelsome energy (wood element).It subdues quarrelsome energy that causes disputes between lovers, conflicts in the family, troubles with office authority, lawsuits from enemies, hostilities among neighbours and more. Meanwhile, each element takes a shape, and fire element is being represented by a triangle. And when the triangle is multiplied, it becomes a big fire element cure.
- “Fix 100 Types of Shar Chi” Taoist Incantation – fixes any area of the house with negative energy or bad star.
- Laughing Buddha – Signifying triumph over hostility, the Laughing Buddha promises power, authority, happiness and influence.
- Three Harmony Animals – It also has the powerful three celestial animals of victory against disharmony (known as Triple Union). They are the pairing of six mythological enemies: otter and fish, seamonster and seasnail, garuda and snowlion. These ancient practice of uniting the rival pairs are being put on banners for reconciliation of disharmony and disputes.
- Mantra of Manjusri. Manjusri (Wenshu Pusa) is a bodhisattva in the Mahayana and Vajrayana traditions of Buddhism. The name “Manjusri” means “gentle glory”. Manjusri is the bodhisattva associated with development of enlightened wisdom, doctrine and awareness. Manjusri is usually denoted in Chinese traditions as riding on the back of a lion. Those who are negative in mindset, stressed, depressed, suicidal, quarrelsome and troublesome can benefit from and be tamed by the Manjusri. The mantra of wisdom “Om A Ra Pa Ca Na Dhih” represents the attainment of ultimate realization.
- Five traditional fans – the fan is an excellent anecdote to fan off hostility, gossips, slander, disputes, conflicts, lawsuits and quarrels in your family, office and social circle. It is also excellent at fanning off enemies.
- Phoenixes – also featured are the phoenixes to increase good reputation and improve popularity. It is one of the four celestial guardians that safeguards your good name.
Capable of reconciling disharmony and disputes, this cure will diminish quarrelsome energy at home, havoc, dispute between lovers, problems with office authorities, lawsuits and quarrelsome neighbours, which are all usually caused by the pesky Quarrelsome Star #3. This “fire within metal” cure is an excellent anecdote to combat wood energy of the star. It is Anti Conflict, Anti Hostility, Anti Gossip and Anti Lawsuit, safeguarding you against becoming a victim of related circumstances.
Note: This item is energy infused and emits energy unendingly. Item comes with certificate of authenticity.
Success in Period 9 depends on how well conflicts are suppressed
Luck associated to human interaction such as: social linkage, popularity, relationship, fame, networking and recognition would determine if one can become successful in Period 9 (fire element period). Becoming interactively attractive is essential to elevate one to high social status, success in career and happiness in relationship. For those who are suffering from defamation, bad-mouthing and gossips from petty people, the key to suppressing and curing such problems will unlock your success potential. Gossips if left uncontrolled can lead to a kingdom being overthrown, an idol defamed into a publicly disgusting figure, good business being snatched by competitors and obstruction in career advancement.
The Laughing Buddha is actually the Future Buddha or better known as Matreiya Buddha in Buddhism. He is said to be currently living in the 6th layer of heaven and will be reincarnated to earth as a very handsome man with a group of other deities from the heaven. Since the Matreiya is going to be the future Buddha, that is why it is often linked to happiness and fulfilment of no sufferings in the future for the people.
Because of the Matreiya being associated to happiness, the chinese had tranformed the symbol to show the Buddha as being a fat and happily laughing Buddha. In the past, where poverty is common, fat people often denote people who have more than enough to eat and contented in life. Therefore fat denotes happiness. The Matreiya is then better known as the Laughing Buddha to the chinese. The Laughing Buddha is the ultimate symbol of happiness in Feng Shui because he bestows ultimate fulfillment in everyone’s life. He plays the role to take away your problems, worries, stress, anger, pressure and sadness. The Laughing Buddha is also said to bring incredible good luck, excellent fortune, prosperity and wealth luck to households, offices and businesses. The presence of His symbol rejuvanates energy “chi”, wipes out flame tension and anger and turn the aura into blessings of pure happiness. Today, the Laughing Buddha has become so popular that the symbol is placed almost everywhere as it is believed to bring a great future filled with happiness. It could be found at receptions, cashier counters, living rooms, hotel lobbies, temples and almost all business premises in Asia.
Three Harmony Animals
The three celestial animals are actually the combinations of mutually opposite hostile animals. It is called “sign of victory in the fight against disharmony”. It is purely of Tibetan origin and first appeared in early Buddhism on victory banners, thangkas and prayer flags.
- The eight-limbed lion (also known as eight-legged lion or garuda-lion) is formed from the interbreeding of the lion with its competitor garuda bird. In real life, its eight-limbs are formed with claws on both its foot pads and knees, although the claws are only represented on its foot pictorially and seldom being disclosed on its knees. It has the overall body (also limbs, mane and tail) of the lion. While its head and wings are of the garuda. Because the garuda bird is the animal lord of the sky while the lion is the animal lord of the earth, this protector integrates the heaven and earth victoriously. It is one of the three symbols of victory in the fight against disharmony. The eight-limbed lion can help to resolve huge disputes, for example hatred, anger or even legal lawsuit from your enemy.
- The fish with hair (also known as fur bearing fish) is a hybrid from the interbreeding of the fish with its enemy otter. It has the overall body (also limbs) of the otter and cover with brown hair. While its head, flippers and tail are of the fish. The scales of the fish neck may dissolve into the otter’s fur or an abrupt demarcation may be formed at the forelegs. It is one of the three symbols of victory in the fight against disharmony. The fish with hair can help to resolve business related disputes among customers, suppliers and competitors. It can also prevent copyright infringement problems.
- The makara snail (also known as makara crocodile or makara dragon) is a hybrid from the interbreeding of the water monster makara with its enemy snail. It has the overall body firm like a snail shell. While its head, scales, horns, tusks and mane of the makara protrude out of the shell. It is also generally regarded as the son of a union among crocodile, dragon and snake. It is one of the three symbols of victory in the fight against disharmony. The makara snail can help to resolve disputes among friends, loved ones and family members. It can also prevent breakup among loving couples and spouses.
The Horse (also a zodiac sign in chinese astrology) is an all time popular feng shui enhancer to activate fame, popularity and recognition in all aspects of your life. Fame luck is an important aspiration of life as it is indirectly related to high income luck in your career. Businessmen, social media influencers, internet marketing people and Hollywood artistes are the ones most likely to crave a lot for fame luck. When their fame luck grows, it ensures that their fortune continues to grow exponentially. When there is fame luck, their status and popularity becomes unchallengeable especially in a highly competitive environment. This animal exerts very “yang” energy to signify success, victory, strength, power, perseverance, speed and elegance. The horse is men’s best friend besides the dog and is extremely loyal. The horse is of fire element and its direction is in the south.
The phoenix is the goddess of all the winged creatures. This heavenly bird will harvest opportunity luck, magnifies chances of success in all endeavours and prosperity.The Phoenix surprises people by turning bad luck into good luck. It would mysteriously carve out path of opportunities to your business, work, career or all other pursuits of your life. Since it is associated to the south corner, its presence brings you fame and popularity. It would bring out the excellent side of the female. It can even remove quarrelsome energy of a kindling relationship with the fiery energy of the Phoenix. The display of phoenix is perfect for the single female or bachelor looking to find true love.
Where to Display?
- Display it at your workdesk to burn off any quarrelsome energy caused by flying star #3 which could possibly be invading your space permanently, annually, monthly or even hourly based on time dimension of feng shui concept. Because most of you are too busy to find out when this bad star#3 will strike your space, it is best to place one there all the time to prevent such occurences so that you can experience harmony with your office colleagues and improve your relationship with people.
- Display it in the corner of your home to cure “annual” quarrelsome star #3. It is especially important to have if your maindoor is in this location or if your bedroom is located in this location. This enables you to build good relationship with your partner, family members and friends.
- Display it in locations of homes where the natal flying star map has the Quarrelsome Star #3 is, especially when #3 meets with #2.
- Display in the West of the family room to prevent the younger generation from showing disrespect to the elderly.
- Display in your bedroom at your personal “nien yen” direction if you are seeking for a happier life and wanting to forge more friendships.
- Display if your unit door or balcony has the Water Star #3 located there, or else it could bring you financial difficulties in the long term.