If you have a small budget and desire to only get one single amulet for the new year to thrive financially during the challenging year, this is highly recommended for you. When the tiger is tamed by the Military Wealth Gold (Tsai Shen Yeh) sitting on it, the wealth bringing side of the tiger is manifested while the ferocious side of the tiger is suppressed. The tiger then is brought to the owner’s side as a protector with zero harm. Being the most prominent of all wealth deities, the Military Wealth God blesses one with solid wealth and abundance throughout the year. This enchanting piece features a Lock Coin adorned beautifully with Money Frogs (powerful wealth magnet), auspicious symbols, mantras of prosperity and affirmations. Empowering the coin are two mantras of “wealth power ignition”, providing a special channel to the cosmic realm to invoke divine blessings for maximum riches. Bringing you bountiful amount of wealth from both “active income” and “passive windfall”, the salient features and the importance of other auspicious symbols on the amulet can be explained and elaborated as follows each of them connoting auspicious meanings and powerful bliss:
- Money Bag – a bag full of new money found. A universal symbol of new prosperity.
- Character “Chao Chai Jing Bao” – connotes attracting money and welcoming treasures.
- Gold ingots – Symbol of great abundance and flourishing wealth.
- Pineapple – The chinese pronunciation is “wong-lai” which carries the meaning “luck has arrived”. It is a powerful symbol of everlasting wealth and abundance.
- Tangerine – Signifying gold, the tangerine always take the lead as the most auspicious fruit to usher in good fortune, wealth and peace.
- Three Coins – signifying wealth that lasts for three generations.
Stunningly beautiful, this amulet generates financial success, enables you to earn higher incomes and build greater fortunes. The lock will enable money saved and multiplied without being lost. It is a fortune multiplier for laymen, investors, speculators, businessmen and even career minded people who wish to become millionaires overnight. This amulet will also magnify speculative affairs such as lotteries, 4-digits, football bets, horse racing and the stock market. Place this coin together with your investment folder, share certificates or gambling tickets to bring maximum opportunities of winning or striking the jackpot. It is best to carry along this lock coin with you, but if it is not convenienet then it can be displayed in the southeast corner, your personal sheng chi direction, wealth corners and at your home’s main or bedroom doorknobs.
This amulet is energy infused and emits energy unendingly. Item comes with certificate of authenticity.
Military Wealth God on Tiger
Military God of Wealth: He is the leader and the most prominent of all wealth deities. Military God of Wealth (General Zhao Kong Ming) gives powerful blessing of good fortune for those doing businesses and taking them seriously. According to Taoist records, originally one of the protectors of Taoism he later played many roles and they are Deity of Plaque, Deity of Kindness, Deity of Wealth, Deity of Black Altar and Deity of Bliss. His duties include taking charge of thunders and storms, guardian of celestial pills, taking charge of sicknesses and disasters elimination, ghost buster and supervision on fair deals in buiness enabling profit making. Taoist records mentioned that whatever business transactions that went through him can be successfully accomplished. Zhao Kong Ming was once a famous general in ancient China. Knowing that he is a righteous, honest and just man, the heaven’s Jade Emperor bestowed him the role of distributing earthly wealth and assisting the earthly man to chase back any bad debts. Hence he is often being worshipped for abundance, prosperity and wealth luck for careers, sales and businesses. For those in business, his presence will ensure all bad debts to be returned without much trouble. Taoist text also described him as having four disciples and each of them having the capability to usher treasures (zhao bao), accumulate preciousness (na zhen), usher wealth (zhao cai) and generate favorable outcome (li shi).
The Money Frog (also called Three Legged Toad or Frog) is the divine version of frog, in which it has three legs only. It is considered as the most significant emblem of prosperity, wealth and money blessings in Feng Shui. It was said to have lived in the moon and its power became very pronounced during eclipse. Chinese legends had said the Money Frog was originally the wife of a legendary figure who obtained the Elixir of Immortality from Goddess of the West (Hsi Wang Mu). The naturally greedy her stole the elixir of immortality. She was punished by other deities of the heaven and transformed her into a three legged frog and sent to stay in the moon. Since then wherever people see the Money Frog, there is a bed of money surrounding it because being naturally greedy she craves for money. For generations, this mythical Money Frog became the holy creature that protects against misfortune and promised to bring to any household bigger enrichment in wealth. We’re talking about creating abundance in wealth for serious Feng Shui practitioners. The Money Frog is also often associated to Liu Hai, who was a capable Taoist Magic student. The Money Frog became his possession which could bring him to wherever he wants to go. When he couldn’t find the Money Frog, he would use a string of coins as a bait to fish the Money Frog. That is why the picture of Liu Hai fishing for the Money Frog is ever so popular among the chinese because it represents extremely good money luck.
Where to display this amulet
- Carry one either along with you when you go out or hang in the car to ensure you are always being filled with wealth energy, speculative luck and never a long term loser.
- To magnify your wealth opportunities, windfall and speculative luck in life, hang this coin in your sheng chi direction, SE universal wealth corner and water star-8 location in your home or workplace.
- Hang the coin inside your maindoor’s doorknobs or bedroom’s doorknobs to make sure everytime your door is opened the speculative luck enters your space.
- Place the coin together with your lottery tickets, share certificates etc to increase chances of getting good gains.
- Those who are conducting sales or business can display this coin at your cash register.