These enchanting emblems of 5 Element Pi Yao’s are made in colors of the five elements and plated in genuine 24K gold. The assembly of 5 Element Pi Yao consists of: the Metal (white), Wood (green), Water (blue), Fire (red) and Earth (yellow) Pi Yaos. When the 5 Pi Yaos come together to bond, they will share one powerful vein to create an unusually high power vortex which attracts bountiful amounts of good fortune, multiplying, duplicating, replenishing itself, infinite luck, recreating itself. It opens up endless blessings, superlative success, overflowing abundance and initiate the journey to riches.
The powerful union of 5 Element Pi Yaos gives the following benefits:
- Unrestrained happiness – Gives quality in life. Overcomes obstructions, blockages, sicknesses, all forms of stress and other types of bad luck.
- Unfolding relationships – Instills harmony with lesser family problems and relationship problems. Protects one from being separated with your loved ones, free from troublesmakers and nasty quarrels.
- Good reputation – When you have a flawless image, you are actually raising your chances towards success in every aspect of your life, especially in your career, in business, in politics, in social aspect and even in your love life. A good name will enable you to grab the spotlight and eliminate skeptism.
- Career progression – Benefits career, sales, marketing and business. Solves career obstacles especially when working relationships go wrong, you become a victim of gossip, you become a prey of jealousy/office politics and tension/anger are directed towards you.
- Safety and protection – Protects individuals and safeguards the home. Neutralizes inauspice and turmoil. Provides safety with fewer accidents, injuries and bloodsheds in life. Drives away evil forces and harmful people. Vanquishes hardship that has been prolonging for a long time.
- Magnifying wealth – Ushers good luck and fortune. Brings windfall. Generates financial success, enables you to earn higher incomes and builds greater fortunes. Enables infinite money earned, saved, invested, exponentially multiplied without being lost.
This 5 Element Pi Yao is also the most powerful apparatus for appeasing the Tai Sui. The position of Tai Sui in 2024 is at SOUTHEAST 1 ranging from 112.6 to 127.5 degrees. The direction opposite where he is sitting will be the NORTHWEST 1 ranging from 292.6 to 307.5 degrees.
Note: This item is energy infused and comes with certificate of authenticity. The pillow below is also inserted with a talisman that incorporates five major taoist incantation. They signify 1. Safety (Ping An), 2. Wealth Flourishing, 3. Protection, 4. Harmony and Security and 5. Anti Disaster/Injury
Why does the Pi Yao have no anus and why is there a taboo that other should not touch your Pi Yao?
The Pi Yao is a fierce looking creature that attracts fortune and wards off evil spirits. Likened to that of an inspector in heaven, it has the ability to exorcising evil forces, epidemics ad illnesses from harming people. In ancient times, people displayed the Pi Yao to protect the household. It was commonly used by the emperors, ministers and royal families. The Pi Yao is the ninth generation of the heavenly Dragon and has different names depending on where it is being sighted. The Pi Yao lives in the heaven, Pi Xiu lives on earth and Pi Kan lives in the sea. Other names such as Tian Lu with single horn, Bi Xie with horns or Pi Xiu with gender are all actually the Pi Yao. All of them bring the same blessings and possess the same properties. The Pi Yao does not have an anus and only eats but does not dispose. It has a big and infinite appetite to eat gold and silver. According to chinese mythology, it was wandering in the palace of the Jade Emperor of the heaven. Unfortunately, it defecated without any discipline every where in the heaven ground as the consequence of overeating. This provoked the Jade Emperor and he casted magic to seal the Pi Yaos anus causing it to lose its defecation function. Since then, solid waste could not be excreted from its body. Lay persons then considered this as a sentiment of “money flowing in but never flowing out”. Blessing one with prosperity and protection, the Pi Yao is particularly beneficial to those who are involved in banking industry, gambling sector and financial activities, as well as speculative investments such as forex trading, stocks and equities. For the naturally greedy businessmen and merchants or housewives out there, if you intend to only have lots of money luck coming in and ensure the money never be spent, the Pi Yao is what you are looking for. The Pi Yao is also known to be very obedient to its owners as it is loyal in nature. Because the Pi Yao is very loyal and obedient to its owner, practitioners believe that they should never let other people touch their Pi Yao because this will eventually lead the Pi Yao to confusion of who its right owner is.
The Pi Yao provides a minimum of six blessings as follows:
- Ushers good luck and fortune
- Generates good feng shui or earth luck
- Elevates wealth and riches
- Protects individuals and home
- Drives away evil, obstacles and hardship
- Brings windfall luck
In olden days, the Pi Yao was invited as guardian of homes of the emperor and high officials. Because of its capabilities to drive away evil and ushering wealth, it will benefit those earning a living in the bank, finance companies, foreign exchange markets, entertainment circles, casinos, businesses, betting outlets, service industries and stock markets. It brings good luck all year round.
The Pi Yao has many functions and can be placed in different locations of your premises according to your needs:
- Place them anywhere in your living room (best in the east sector and lower than eye level of the tallest family member) if you intend to renovate your existing house or move into a new home/premises to overcome obstacles and guard your family against bad feng shui due to alterations. It ensures good health to your family.
- If you desire good fortune, protection from evil spirits, a smootsailing career without bad politics, power to counteract wicked people and overcome bad luck, you may place them at your work desk, reception or important area of your living room. At the same time, they can ensure authority for managers when placed in Northwest sector of your workdesk.
- For those who travel long distance frequently, display them facing out directly at the main door (or placing one in your car) to prevent injuries, accidents and ensuring successful and fruitful journeys with good business deals. Putting them in this position will also promise good fortune that enters your house being trapped in the stomach of Pi Yaos. Their fierce look can also ward off evil spirits. They can also identify wicked people and prevent them from harming you.
- You may place them at the sector where the annual “Tai Sui” (Grand Duke Jupiter) resides and the “Sui Po” location to appease the bad influence. They are excellent in helping people who are experiencing bad luck due to bad annual stars too.
- To increase wealth achievement and riches in life, display them in your sheng chi direction, SE universal wealth corner and water star-8 location in your home or workplace.
- To increase ones personal luck, one should display them in your personal zodiac direction:
Rat – North
Ox – NE
Tiger – NE
Rabbit – East
Dragon – SE
Snake – SE
Horse – South
Sheep – SW
Monkey – SW
Rooster – West
Dog – NW
Pig – NW
Please avoid placing the item in kitchen and toilet.