The most powerful bagua in the world, this supreme form of bagua with 9 mirrors and made from noble metal is denoted as the “Grand Emperor Bagua”. Sorted in “early heaven arrangement”, the nine mirror solution is used to remedy ALL types of “shar chi” (poison arrows) including the most disastrous ones that are unsolvable by other baguas or by any other means. Classical feng shui masters, especially from the San He School, insist the importance of metal over wood in the material and make. Strong metal like brass exerts “holy metal energy” where classical masters claim to be a necessity for fighting dangerous energies. This bagua provide powerful protection to your maindoor, which is the most important feature of a house so that fundamental luck is not being stolen away. Displaying this bagua above your main door is equivalent to having someone who lends an unseen but beneficial helping influence to neutralize all possible “poison arrows” magically and safeguard your household. Its presence ensures that the surrounding cosmic energies gets in sync so that the “good chi” can flow into your interior.The salient features and the importance of the auspicious symbols can be explained and elaborated as follows:
- Made from supreme metal with high quality finish together with overwhelming heaviness and thickness, it is especially beneficial to create immense strength to repel dangerous energies.
- A total of nine sets of trigrams in “early heaven arrangement” with 9 mirrors in their centers wield predominant force to counter ALL kinds of negative energies.
- A special Taoist Magic Incantation behind the bagua catalyses divine powers to activate and empower the bagua.
- The Four Celestial Guardians activate the four cardinal direction currents of the universe. They neutralize any directional element that is lacking or overflowing so that they can reach a state of equilibrium.
This bagua must not be used indoor at all. It can be used as a stronger defense against ALL severe cases of killing chi. Stronger killing chi refers to negative forces exerted from a bridge, overhead flyover, railway track, curve knife shape road, lamp post and large tree in front of your chi entry points such as windows and doors. It can also be used to subdue star #2, #3 and #5 combinations at your maindoor.
Note: There have been claims that one may faint, feel uncomfortable or get drained when facing this bagua directly if they are being possessed by evil energies and dark forces. This item is energy infused and comes with a certificate of authenticity.
What the bagua symbolizes?
The bagua is used commonly in “Form School of Feng Shui”, which is the first and oldest feng shui school dating back to Song Dynasty (AD960-1279). “Form School” which is the basis of all schools of feng shui overides other school of thoughts when landscape, shape and formation in an environment are not desirable. The bagua is used to neutralize negative effects or external influences to create good flow of energy into homes.
The Eight Trigrams (derived from I-Ching or known as Book of Changes) is the pattern of change in our universe and its energy were formulated, with their transformation, events and evolution of mother nature recorded diagramically in the form of solid (yang) and (yin) lines called trigrams.
The proper arrangement of eight trigrams in a bagua has the Chien trigram at the top and the Kun trigram at the bottom to set up potent energy in repelling bad luck. As for the mirror in the center, they are either flat, concave or convex according to principles of science in light reflection. Concave mirrors curve inwards and absorb all types of “chi” be they good or bad. On the contrary, the convex mirror buldges outwards and reflect all types of “chi” be they good or bad. Flat mirrors are neutral, which means they absorb the good and reflect the bad. While it is important to protect our homes, we should also consider preventing ourselves from harming our neighbours to gain good merits in our karma. Therefore Feng Shui Bestbuy only offer baguas with concave and flat mirrors.
Beware! The bagua can only be displayed outdoor and facing outside. The bagua when displayed indoor and facing into the house can be deadly and harmful to you. The bagua should be placed at the “points of entry of bad chi” such as above a door or a window:
- The bagua useful to prevent bad luck from killing chi if your house has its main door or windows facing cemeteries/funeral homes, hospitals/convalescent centers, police/firestations, schools/colleges/universities and houses of worship such as churches/mosques/temples.
- The bagua can repel evil spirits, bad luck and harmful people when placed above the main door.
- The bagua can diffuse killing chi (poison arrows) from lamp post, straight pole, tree and oppressing large building too close for comfort directly in front of your house.
- The bagua is best used to remedy killing chi (poison arrows) coming from sharp angles, corners of buildings and roof ridges of your neighbours pointing at your doors.
- The bagua can cure continuous rushing chi on a T-intersection, a street that ends at your front yard with on coming traffic heading straight towards your house.
- The bagua subdue any harmful “chi” that enters your home through a door.
All the above situation if not cured could result in accidents, sickness, depression, psychological effects, or even death in a household.