Question 2: Inviting love into life
Dear Feng Shui Scholar,
I am in love with a colleague. What can I do to the office Feng Shui so that the love is reciprocated?
Try to fill your work space and living space with lots of love symbols such as crystal gem tree, mandarin ducks, "double happiness" symbol, marriage symbols such as the potent bridal sedan chair etc.
Tap towards your nien yen direction by checking your kua number.
1. At work, sit facing your nien yen direction.
2. Sleep with your head pointing towards your nien yen direction.
3. When dining and at meals, sit facing your nien yen direction.
4. Decorate your nien yen direction with lots of authentic feng shui love symbols.
5. Also try to tap the universal love direction (southwest) according to 8-aspirations theory.
Another tip for you. Put his picture into a red box and hide it in your nien yen corner.
Feng Shui will put you at better-end of getting something easier, but you must also work yourself towards it. Create opportunities for him and for yourself :)
Good luck and hope happiness be with you.
Feng Shui Scholar