Five Element Coins
Color: Electro Gold Plated; White, Yellow, Red,
Green, Blue Enamel
Dimension(in): 1.1in diameter each coin; 4mm thick
Splendidly enchanting, this 5 Emperor Coins
in Red, Yellow, White, Blue and Green are made from extraordinarily
thick and superb quality coins. The 5 Emperors are from the first
five Ching Dynasty Emperors of the following reign: - Shun Chi
(1644-1661), Kang Hsi (1661-1722), Yung Cheng (1723-1735), Chien
Lung (1736-1796) and Chia Ching (1796-1820). A departure from
the usual pieces, this limited edition collectible is finest in
craftmanship and specially made to be tasteful in esthetics. With
a super thickness of 4mm, these newly minted fine quality coins
are guaranteed to be the most unique and beautiful in the market.
Five coins corresponds to Five Elements (wood, fire, earth, metal,
water); Five Directions (north, south, east, west, center) and
Five Planets (Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn). The Five
Elements play the key to bringing out greater wealth potential.
The presence of all the five elements will be beneficial for unbalanced
"personal bazi chart" and "annual bazi chart",
where by having them it will bring the basket of elements back
into balance so that wealth and good fortune can manifest. There
can be some kind of fortune meltdown when personal and annual
charts are unbalanced, unless the deficiency of any element is
remedied. In short, these coins balance out your personal elements
when yours go out of sync. On an equally good note, the 5 Emperor
Coins is also used to invoke the powers of the mythical "5 Emperors
of the Universe" for protection against any harm and danger of
evil forces. The "5 Emperors of the Universe" refer to Fu-Hsi,
Shen-Nung, Huang-Ti, Shao-Hao and Chuan-Hsu. They are the Five
Rulers of the entire universe and hold control over the Four Celestial
Guardians and Five Elements (wood, fire, earth, metal and water).
When the powers of the 5 Emperors of the Universe is invoked,
it is capable of warding off evil, and especially effective in
fighting diseases and viruses. This is a must-have to be displayed
in the living room of the house for protection during weak times.
The following summarizes the benefits when carried along or displayed
near you in a circular pattern in "productive mode":
1. It cures elemental problems.
2. It protects against diseases or viruses caused by illness vibes.
3. It protects against any harm and injuries caused by evil energies.
4. It protects against inauspicious days, months or seasons that
could bring about poor luck.
5. It uplifts your fortune and brings about outstanding opportunities
6. It magnetizes big wealth and big fortune luck.
Note: The item comes with a free pouch and a carry along talisman
that incorporates five major taoist incantation. They signify
1. Safety (Ping An), 2. Wealth Flourishing, 3. Protection, 4.
Harmony and Security and 5. Anti Disaster/Injury.
Another Important Usage: Resolving Construction
Activity Near You by 5 Element Setup
On top of that, these coins have one more
important role to play. They can be used to neutralize "killing
chi" arising from a construction activity near you. There are
times when you will have to endure with renovations being undertaken
by your neighbours or in a neighbourhood. If kept at home, these
coins will come in very handy and extremely useful to preserve
the good feng shui of your homes when you hear any banging in
1. If the construction activity comes from the north, set up the
coins in productive mode in a straight line with the last coin
in yellow color facing the north.
2. If the construction activity comes from the northwest or west, set up the coins in productive mode in a straight line with the last coin in red color facing the northwest or west.
3. If the construction activity comes from
the southwest or northeast, set up the coins in productive mode
in a straight line with the last coin in green color facing the
southwest or northeast.
4. If the construction activity comes from the south, set up the coins in productive mode in a straight line with the last coin in blue color facing the south.
5. If the construction activity comes from the southeast or east, set up the coins in a productive mode in a straight line with the last coin in white color facing the southeast or east.
Eg. comparison between the normal
coin vs our newly minted high quality coin (this photos
shows a bronze colored coin).