4-in Bronze Confucius
Our Price: USD29.88
Dimension(in): 1.8x1.5x4 in
Confucius is the latinized word for Kung
Fu Tzu who was a philosopher who lived 551-479BC. He is the greatest
sage on earth who had been revered through ages, chiefly noted
as a teacher who had written many titles of wisdom. He was a great
thinker and educator and the founder of Confucianism. He was the
1st educator who started a private school and is said to have
thought more than 3000 disciples and that there were 72 outstanding
students among them who were famous historical figures themselves
later. He was considered the master of all teachers with his rich
educating concepts and epigrams. Placing the figurine of Confucius
has a special advantage. Besides catalysing the excellent side
of Wen Chang Scholastic Star, he can neutralize any evil or weak
effects of the star. Having him in our space enable us to think
out-of-the-box, foresee the unforeseen, defeat our competitors,
leap frog to the next level of excellence and heighten our wisdom.
His figurine is best to activate education/ examination/ career/
business/ political strategic paths in the NE or ones Fu Wei location
or the Star #4 position at home. His figurine is also great for
those in the field of writing such as authors, reporters and communications.
What Confucius symbolizes?
Confucius taught that the nature of man
is pure at birth, and that it becomes vitiated only by the impurity
of its surroundings. His daily texts were charity of heart and
duty towards one's neighbour, the virtues on which he laid most
stress were justice and truth. Confucius temples are found in
every town in chinese lands. Confucius has a place assigned to
him among the deities of the Taoist Religion, and he is addressed
as honoured one of Heaven who causes literature to flourish and
the world to prosper. The ethics of the Confucianism are based
on the following theories:
1. The Universe is regulated by an Order which is moral in its essence.
2. Man is morally good by nature, and it rests with him to remain so.
3. Man errs from ignorance and the force of bad example.
4. The remedies are education of the official classes and good example set by them.
5. The individual must rectify himself before he can rectify others. He must study the teachings of the Ancients and be well versed in modern ritualistic rules and social observances.
6. Above all it is essential to cultivate the Five Virtues viz., benevolence, justice, propriety, wisdom and sincerity.
The figurine of Confucius is best placed
in the following locations:
1. In your study rooms, study table, work rooms, offices, writing
rooms and decision making areas. Best to activate your examination
luck and catalyze interest in studying.
2. Important areas of your living rooms and family rooms especially
in the NE for those who are seeking wisdom and position of Flying
Star #4 or ones Fu Wei position for those who are seeking literary
luck to tap excellent Feng Shui luck and energies.