Material: Earth Material
Dimension(in): 3x3x2.5 in
This basket of wealth overflowing with auspicious
peaches, mandarin oranges, wulou and gold ingots connotes a life
filled with good health, longevity and prosperity. The chinese
basket originated from the imperial palace and was used to carry
dim sum or luxury food for the members of the royal family. Later
it was used by the people to offer goodies in wedding ceremonies,
in birthday occasions and joyful "yang" celebrations.
This wealth basket is best displayed in the wealth corner of your
bedroom, living room or at your business premises to bring about
good health and prosperity at the same time.
The wealth basket can create success when
carefully displayed at important areas. It not only creates abundance
in wealth, but also protects your existing wealth from being loss:
1. Display it in your living or family rooms, business premises
and offices, especially in southeast corner (wealth corner) to
activate and enhance your wealth luck.
2. Display it facing your entrance so that you can see it as you
enter to invite wealth and multiple fortune luck into your homes
at chi entry points.
3. Display it in your office and shops to ring in more sales and
achieve more monetary gains and successes.
4. Display it in the Northwest sector to activate your financial
support luck for money finding opportunities.
5. It generates vibes to our minds to remind us of money seeking
opportunities, which will enhance business luck tremendously.