Five Element Dragons Wulou
Dimension(in): 3.5x3.5x7.5 in
This high quality and heavy bronze
wulou has the 5 Element Dragons on it to signify good health
coming from all directions. The dragon is a powerful symbol
of health, thus the east corner (where the dragon belongs
to) is assigned to be the health corner. When the 5 dragons
come together to merge and bond, they will share one powerful
vein together to create an unusually high form of power which
is essential for rapid magnification of good health and longevity
for the family. This wulou will be doubly beneficially especially
for those born in the years of dragon, rooster, monkey and
What Wu Lou symbolizes and how to place the object?
Wu Lou, like baguas and windchimes, is one of the most significant tools to cure and enhance our Feng Shui. It is the powerful symbol of health, longevity and prosperity. Many deities like Sau Sing Kung (in 3 Lucky Stars Fuk Luk Sau), Mad Monk God (Chai Kung) and Li Tieh Kuai (in 8 Immortals) carry this excellent item with them. In ancient times, Chinese use gourds as water or chinese wine containers to fulfill their journeys and keep them alive. It is also used to contain medicine and therefore has become a powerful symbol of health. The shape of the wu lou is also a representation of heaven and earth united together: the top half is heaven and the bottom, earth and when used by human, is the wonderful integration of heaven, earth and mankind. The deities and taoist monks even uses the Wu Lou to absorb bad evil spirits into it for imprisonment. Therefore Wu Lou has the potency to absorb bad chi.
Wu Lou in its natural form is better than
immitations from other materials. Unless it is made by potent
material like metal or crystal which plays a significant role
in meneuvering chi of our surrounding. To activate a wu lou for
feng shui use, it is essential to tie either a red thread or red
ribbon around its "valley".
Wu Lou has many uses as cures and enhancers:
1. Place a wu lou in any part of your homes (as many as you can afford) to create good health and bring in good fortune and dissolving bad chi.
2. Place/hang two wu lou (either in its natural form) on both sides of the bed to heal ailments/sickness and rejuvanates the energy of sick people.
3. Place/hang wu lou in the bedroom (or by the bed) to ensure any health problems is prevented. Prevention is better than cure!
4. Place a wu lou in the kitchen to ensure only healthy food is produced in our kitchens.
5. Place the wu lou in east sector of our living rooms, family rooms and dining for benefit of general good health for the entire family.
6. Wu Lou (crystal or brass) is an excellent gift for old people during their birthdays to wish them long life.
7. Having a wu lou on the desk or your workplace ensures bad chi which could harm you will be dissolved.
8. Hang a wu lou in your car to prevent accidents and absorb all poison and killing chi as protection.
9. Wu lou (especially made of bronze) is used to cure illness
star-2. In 2013, illness star-2 according to Flying Star Feng
Shui is located in the southwest sector. For houses with bedrooms
and main door in this location, placing this cure is essential.
10. Place a wu lou at the place near you where you spend most of your time if there is a series of bad luck exerted on you. It will absorb bad chi and bring good fortune to you.