Dragon Son-6: Pulao
Material: Earth Material
Dimension(in): 3x2.5x2.5 in
The chinese dragon comes in many different
forms. Some ancient texts said there were nine dragon sons
altogether. Others said there were nine generations instead
of nine sons. The information was quite scattered because
ancient emperors selfishly kept the information only to themselves
and almost all texts relating to them had been burnt. People
only knew about them when they visit the China's Imperial
Palace. "Pulao" is one of the sons that looks like
infant of the dragon. It is small in size. Pulao
lives near the sea; is fond of roaring. His presence signifies
power and authority. His figure is normally seen on bells.Those
who are seeking for increased power and authority or eyeing
for a promotion can display it on the workdesk.
One can invite the Pulao home if:
1. They are ambitious and seeking to be number one or always at
the top on everything they do.
2. They are losing power in an organization they lead and seeking
to revive it.
3. They wish to gather support from grassroots so that they can
achieve certain goals.
4. They wish to be in control when facing human dependant activities
5. They like to see their kids more obedient.
6. They desire to get a promotion in a short time.
The Pulao can be displayed on the workdesk, in ones personal sheng
chi direction (according to kua number), in the northwest corner
or in ones personal zodiac direction according to the zodiac wheel.