Wealth Pot of 5 Gods of Wealth
Material: Earth Material
Color: Gold Chrome Ingots and Rosewood Pot
Dimension(in): 3.5x3.5x4.5 in
Most of the businessmen and career minded
people wishes to become millionaire overnight. This will only
happen if they are visited by the Five Gods of Wealth. The five
Gods of Wealth are Military God of Wealth, Rich God of Wealth,
Civil God of Wealth, Righteous God of Wealth and God of Windfall.
They play different roles in handling financial matters and blesses
people in different manners to accomplish riches. This Wealthpot
has the image of all the Five Gods of Wealth on the belly of the
pot and is called "Earning Large Quantity of Gold Each Day".
There are also two dragons on the side to bring one with solid
business luck. This item is specially catered for those who have
higher ambitions of making more money in an incremental manner
and would like to leapfrog higher and higher to gain more material
success. Gold ingots, coins, the Ru Yi for authority, a pair of
Deers Horn for longevity and a pair of Rhinoceros Horn (one of
Eight Treasures) for happiness fills the pot to potently attract
in prosperity and abundance. You may place this at your home's
wealth corners or the cash register of your shop or on the desk
of your office.
There is a compartment in the wealth
pot where one fills it up with:
1. 3-Coins to generate trinity of heaven-earth-mankind.
2. Rock salt to remove negativities and evil intention.
3. 7 Treasures Gem Chips to represent precious jewellery.
4. 5 Element Strings to represent balance in 5 Elements and having sufficient clothings to wear.
(These treasures are provided together with the wealthpot)
What Wealth Pot symbolizes and how to place the object?
Wealth pots depicting treasures overflowing with gold ingots is extremely auspicious to accumulate abundance of wealth in your business premises and homes. In Asia, nearly all successful shops will have this powerful symbol at their reception or cashiers to attract in prosperity luck and lots of fortune. They are also often seen placed near Wealth Gods such as Tua Peh Kong or Chai ShenYeh. Also display this wonderful energizer of prosperity luck on your desk to attract lots of wealth and good fortune into your office.
Good wealth pots must look as if they are overflowing to ensure you will enjoy abundant wealth in life.
The Five Gods of Wealth have the following legends:
1. Military God of Wealth: Military God of Wealth (General Zhao Kong
powerful blessing of good fortune for those doing businesses and
taking them seriously. Zhao Kong Ming was
once a famous general in ancient China. Knowing that he is a righteous,
honest and just man, the heaven's Jade Emperor bestowed him the
role of distributing earthly wealth and assisting the earthly
man to chase back any bad debts. Hence he is often prayed for
abundance, prosperity and wealth luck for careers, sales and businesses.
For those in business, his presence will ensure all bad debts
to be returned without much trouble.
2. Rich God of Wealth: This is the most popular God of Wealth.
He was a rich man called Shen Wan San, a Finance Minister at the
beginning of Ming Dynasty. Legend has it that he possessed Wealthpot
that could keep on producing money and jewellery which is why
now wealthpots become so important in Feng Shui. Zhu Yuan Zhang
sought his help when the former wanted to build up the Ming Dynasty
and was short of capital. The Heavenly God later conferred him
the title, God of Wealth-Creation. His left hand holds a Ru Yi
while his right hand holds the Wealth-generating Pot. He blesses
those who are involved in business, stocks and banking.
3. Civil God of Wealth: Bi Gan was a faithful official of the
Shang Dynasty. To prove his loyalty, he presented his heart to
Emperor Zhou. The Heavenly God, knowing that Bi Gan was loyal
and would be impartial as he had no heart, bestowed the title
of the God of Wealth upon him. As he was the first person to be
conferred, he is also known as the True God of Wealth.
4. Righteous God of Wealth: Guang Yun Chang was a righteous man,
he is well respected by businessmen as trust is important in the
business world. He blesses one who is seeking for honesty in their
business dealings and to hope their business partners are reliable
as well. As he creates wealth through his righteous acts, he is
known as the Righteous God of Wealth.
5. God of Windfall: Also known as God of Earth or Tua Peh Kong.
He has five subordinates known as Gods of Wealth of Five Zones
who are stationed at the East, South, West, North and Central
zones. In order to have control over all the districts, the God
of Windfall will help anyone whether he is good, evil, rich or
poor, to manage his wealth so that it won't deplete easily. Five
Gods of Wealth, Civil God of Wealth, Military God of Wealth and
Rich God of Wealth are gods belonging to heaven while Tua Peh
Kong is a god of the earth. Whilst the heavenly gods distribute
the wealth to individuals, he is the one controlling and passing
it on to each individual.
Wealthpot is essential for business success when carefully placed important areas. It not only create abundance in wealth, but also protect your existing wealth from being loss:
1. Display the wealth pot in your living or family rooms, business premises and offices, especially in southeast corner (wealth corner) to activate and enhance your wealth luck.
2. Display the wealth pot facing your entrance so that you can see it as you enter to invite wealth and multiple fortune luck into your homes at chi entry points.
3. Display the wealth pot in your office and shops to ring in more sales and achieve more monetary gains and successes.
4. Display the wealth pot in the Northwest sector to activate your financial support luck for money finding opportunities.
5. The wealth pot image is a must for Tycoons and for those doing any kind of business seeking for success. The symbols sends vibes to our minds to remind us of money seeking opportunities.
Note: Do not place wealth pots on the floor, toilets and kitchen.