Bronze Wen Chang Pagoda
Dimension(in): 2.0x2.0x5 in each
This 7-tier hollow Wen Chang Pagoda is made
from bronze and made to last forever. 7-tiers Pagoda signifies
seven treasures of Buddhism, being the reason why it is being
held by some Buddhist Deities. It is said to accumulate benevolance.
It is also said to symbolize blessing from seven northern stars
which brings ultimate wealth luck and career luck. This pagoda
has many uses and is one of the most useful energizers and cures
in Feng Shui practice. This item is a very suitable gift idea
for your children or peers who are pursuing their studies to improve
their examination results when placed in the Northeast according
to 8 aspirations or where flying star#4 resides at home.This pagoda
is guaranteed to enhance your thinking clarity and capability.
It purifies and transmutes all forms of negativities in your space
and carries both healing and enhancing properties. This pagoda
brings protection, examination luck, scholastic luck, fame luck
and advancement in career.
What Pagoda symbolizes and how to place this object?
Wen Chang Pagoda is another powerful tool
used by Feng Shui masters besides windchime, bagua, coins and
wu lou. Its name is derived from the Wen Chang star, which is
one of the Flying Stars in the #4 Green. This Wen Chang star dominates
over the fate of students and controls the wealth and success
in studies. Wen Chang Pagoda bring literary luck to those who
are pursuing their studies and preparing to enter universities
(equivalent of ancient imperial examinations for court officials).
Besides they also bring fame luck and advancement in career. It
is also great to make one's mind more vigilant, agile, intelligent
and improving ones literacy at work. It is also potent to ward
off bad energy and killing forces in our surroundings. For health,
we can also used it to ward off evil spirits and illnesses. The
pagoda can trapped evil spirits for rehabilitation purposes. In Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore and Southeast Asia,
Feng Shui grandmasters build such pagodas to improve the energy
of the surrounding and bring good fortune to the country.
The different levels of the Wen Chang Pagoda signifies different meanings:
1. 5-tiers Pagoda represents complete representation of the five elements, ie Metal, wood, water, fire and earth. It also represents the guardian of 5 directions by emperors. This leads to overall improvement of fortune and good luck, while overpowering or subduing bad luck coming from all the 5 directions.
2. 7-tiers Pagoda signifies seven treasures of Buddhism. It accumulates benevolance. It is also said to symbolize blessing from seven northern stars which brings ultimate wealth luck and career luck.
3. 9-tiers bring completeness and brings nobility, strength, good career, wealth and study luck. It also possess power to suppress bad luck and instability.
Place the potent Wen Chang Pagoda near your entrance to safe-guard
2. Place the Wen Chang Pagoda in your shops
to guard against losses and protect your business from being harmed
by your bad competitors.
3. You can also place it behind you at work
place to ward off evil politicians in your office and backstabbing.
It will also work its magic to enhance your career for promotional
4. For excellent examination luck, place
it at your study desk or next to your bedside. It can clear your
study exhausting, thus creating a more harmonized mind for more
memory power. It becomes even more powerful when placed in the Northeast
5. For health, you may place the pagoda in
the east sector of your living rooms or dining area.