Longevity Tortoise with
"Sau" Charm (2 Pieces)
List Price: USD19
Material: Earth Material
Dimension(in): 2.5x5x2in each
This tortoise has an auspicious "sau"
charm to represent longevity and good health on its shell. The
item is made from earth material and is colored bronze. The item
is molded to reveal fine designs of the product. This item is
especially made for many feng shui uses.
What Tortoise symbolizes and how to
place the object?
Tortoise in real life live for over 1000
years. Its body and shell has medicinal value and was used to
make pills to treat diseases such as kidney problems. In the heavenly
world, the Tortoise is one of the four celestial animals (Dragon,
Phoenix, Tiger and Tortoise) in Feng Shui practice. It is the
guardian of the north quadrant of the heaven and its element is
water. Therefore, it is known as the black warrior of the north
and seen as an important star constellation. The tortoise is as
essential as the dragon. It is the greatest sign of longevity,
stability, steadiness, good fortune, support and protection. The
tortoise is best placed in the north or at the back portion of
the premise or home to promise a good career. It can be placed
in your garden as well as an emblem of good health and longevity.
Unlike limitations for the number of dragons you can own, you
may own as many tortoises as you like.
Tortoise produces wonderful results to enhance career luck, longevity and health, wealth luck, family luck and education luck:
1. Place the object in the north sector of your home (or your personal Sheng Chi direction) at living room or dining room and business premise to activate the career corner for a long and successful worklife with neverending support from your boss and a peaceful environment with your counterparts. Also place the symbol at your work desk or behind your back at your work place to enjoy continuous promotion opportunities annually. This is also an effective way to multiply your authority in your management position for managers.
2. Place the Tortoise in the east sector of your house to ensure your family being blessed with good health and longevity. You may also place it facing the main door to ensure long and happy life. When placed facing the door, it could also blessed you with safe journeys and prevent accidents and injuries. Every worktrips you make will be assured with long term gains.
3. The Tortoise placed in an individual's personal "Tien Yi" direction can help those who are sickly in the family or placed in northwest the enhance family patriach.
4. If you are suffering from sleepless/troublesome nites and children having fear to sleep alone in their bedrooms, you may place a tortoise at the headboard of your bed, beside the bed or under the bed for protection and support. Tortoises can also help us overcome nightmares and wetdreams.
5. Tortoises can also be placed in aquariums or together with water features to tap good fortune and all the good benefits of tortoises.
Tortoises can be placed on floor level. Avoid placing tortoises in toilets and kitchen.