3 Harmony Fire Ball - Energy Infused
Color: 18K Genuine Gold Plated
Dimension(in): 3.2x4x0.1in plaque; 2.75x1.95x6in stand
Weight: 89g all
This traditional cure is derived from Ksitigarbha
Bodhisattva's "Wish Fulfilling Jewel" held on his right
hand. His Wish Fulfilling Jewel, which is actually a pearl, connotes
that Ksitigarbha has the ability to help us fulfill our wishes.
Ksitgarbha will help make things better for people who are going
through some hardships. People who are going through a difficult
time will get some relief from Ksitigarbha. The Wish Fulfilling
Jewel becomes a Fireball to help subdue negative energies such
arguments or fighting. So it is not surprising that in some buddhist
temples, youll see Ksitigarbha holding a round ball signifying
the Wish Fulfilling Jewel, while in other he holds the Fireball.
These two are actually one and the same. In Feng Shui, the Ksitigarbha's
Fireball signifies the taming of arguments and fighting. It is
a strong countermeasure popularly used by old style masters to
counter all forms of quarrelsome energies. Remember that fire
burns wood element, which is the origin of quarrelsome energy. The
salient features and the importance of the symbols can be explained
and elaborated as follows:
1. Three Harmony Animals - It also has the powerful three celestial animals of victory against disharmony (known as Triple Union). They are the pairing of six mythological enemies: otter and fish, seamonster and seasnail, garuda and snowlion. These ancient practice of uniting the rival pairs are being put on banners for reconciliation of disharmony and disputes.
2. "Li Hexagram" connotes BIG FIRE element. It subdues
quarrelsome energy that causes disputes between lovers, conflicts
in the family, troubles with office authority, lawsuits from enemies,
hostilities among neighbours and more.
3. Mantra of Manjusri.
Manjusri (Wenshu Pusa) is a bodhisattva in the Mahayana and Vajrayana
traditions of Buddhism. The name "Manjusri" means "gentle glory".
Manjusri is the bodhisattva associated with development of enlightened
wisdom, doctrine and awareness. Manjusri is usually denoted in
Chinese traditions as riding on the back of a lion. Those who
are negative in mindset, stressed, depressed, suicidal, quarrelsome
and troublesome can benefit from and be tamed by the Manjusri.
The mantra of wisdom "Om A Ra Pa Ca Na Dhih"
represents the attainment of ultimate realization.
4. Shri Yantra - has a great influence on smoothing out all kinds
of obstacles. The fundamental principles of fengshui involves
the knowledge of 5 Elements (water, wood, fire, earth, metal).
And the theory of 5 Elements holds the key to remedying and enhancing
energy (qi) in our space. Each element takes a shape, and fire
element is being represented by a triangle. And when the triangle
is multiplied, it becomes a big fire element cure. The color of
gold linings will bring about the presence of gold within fire.
Capable of reconciling disharmony and disputes, this cure will
diminish quarrelsome energy at home, havoc, dispute between lovers,
problems with office authorities, lawsuits and quarrelsome neighbours,
which are all usually caused by the pesky Quarrelsome Star #3.
In essence, this made from pure brass, this "fire within metal"
cure is an excellent anecdote to combat hostility, gossips, disputes,
conflicts, lawsuits and quarrels in your family, office and social
circle. It is also excellent at fanning off enemies.
Note: This item is energy
infused and comes with a Certificate of Authenticity.
The ability to manage Interpersonal Relationships is important
Bad temper, quarrel and scolding are widely
seen due to our hectic modern living because stress is part of our
life where we need to cope with. Many people are suffering from
stress nowadays and giving others unpeaceful treatment. When our
mind is unpeaceful, we cannot concentrate in our work and can jeopardize
a lot of areas in our lives. If we suffering from nagging people
at home or in the office, our career can go to jeopardy. Losing
our temper and initiating quarrels are sometimes unavoidable when
there are quarrelsome stars looming in our life palace. That is
why sometimes we can end up in big trouble without us realizing
the true reason, which had been led by our sudden quarrelsome attitude
with our loved ones, our subordinates, our superiors, our friends,
our parents, our relatives or even with strangers. Like it or not,
quarrelsome energy in our lives brings us bad aura on our crown
chakra and heart chakra which can bring extensive bad luck that
can last for a long time forward. Therefore, it is very important
that we must not lose our temper in order for us to enjoy good feng
shui and good luck. Once the quarrelsome energy is dissolved, it
will help to create positive thinking, a better focused mind, confidence
and innovativeness, progress and prosperity. This will reinforce
our energy levels so that we can benefit in all aspects of our lives.
Three Harmony Animals
The three celestial animals are actually the combinations of mutually opposite hostile animals. It is called "sign of victory in the fight against disharmony". It is purely of Tibetan origin and first appeared in early Buddhism on victory banners, thangkas and prayer flags.
Where to display this cure
1. The eight-limbed lion (also known as eight-legged lion or garuda-lion) is formed from the interbreeding of the lion with its competitor garuda bird. In real life, its eight-limbs are formed with claws on both its foot pads and knees, although the claws are only represented on its foot pictorially and seldom being disclosed on its knees. It has the overall body (also limbs, mane and tail) of the lion. While its head and wings are of the garuda. Because the garuda bird is the animal lord of the sky while the lion is the animal lord of the earth, this protector integrates the heaven and earth victoriously. It is one of the three symbols of victory in the fight against disharmony. The eight-limbed lion can help to resolve huge disputes, for example hatred, anger or even legal lawsuit from your enemy.
2. The fish with hair (also known as fur bearing fish) is a hybrid from the interbreeding of the fish with its enemy otter. It has the overall body (also limbs) of the otter and cover with brown hair. While its head, flippers and tail are of the fish. The scales of the fish neck may dissolve into the otter's fur or an abrupt demarcation may be formed at the forelegs. It is one of the three symbols of victory in the fight against disharmony. The fish with hair can help to resolve business related disputes among customers, suppliers and competitors. It can also prevent copyright infringement problems.
3. The makara snail (also known as makara crocodile or makara dragon) is a hybrid from the interbreeding of the water monster makara with its enemy snail. It has the overall body firm like a snail shell. While its head, scales, horns, tusks and mane of the makara protrude out of the shell. It is also generally regarded as the son of a union among crocodile, dragon and snake. It is one of the three symbols of victory in the fight against disharmony. The makara snail can help to resolve disputes among friends, loved ones and family members. It can also prevent breakup among loving couples and spouses.
1. Display it at your workdesk to burn off any quarrelsome energy
caused by flying star #3 which could possibly be invading your
space permanently, annually, monthly or even hourly based on time
dimension of feng shui concept. Because most of you are too busy
to find out when this bad star#3 will strike your space, it is
best to place one there all the time to prevent such occurences
so that you can experience harmony with your office colleagues
and improve your relationship with people.
2. Display it in the corner of your home to cure "annual"
quarrelsome star #3. It is especially important to have if your
maindoor is in this location or if your bedroom is located in
this location. This enables you to build good relationship with
your partner, family members and friends.
3. Display it in locations of homes where the natal flying star
map has the Quarrelsome Star #3 is, especially when #3 meets with
4. Display in the West of the family room to prevent the younger
generation from showing disrespect to the elderly.
5. Display in your bedroom at your personal "nien yen" direction
if you are seeking for a happier life and wanting to forge more
6. Display if your unit door or balcony has the Water Star #3
located there, or else it could bring you financial difficulties
in the long term.