Longevity Crane Amulet - Energy Infused
Color: 18K Gold Plated and Multicolored
Dimension(in): 1.8x0.1x2.4in primary piece; 7in total length of amulet
The crane has long been a symbol in Asian
cultures representing good health, longevity, truth and fidelity.
The regal, upright carriage of these elegant birds reflects their
dignified status as the noble birds most worthy of serving as
messengers to the ancient immortals. The beautiful crane can fly
to the heaven and is endowed with many mythical attributes and
is the symbol of immortality, happiness and longevity. The Longevity
Crane Wulou is an emblem of long life. It is a strong diminisher
against monthly ill winds, viruses and serious illnesses. It amplifies
healing energies for quick recovery from illnesses. Protecting
the body from harm, it improves your immunity against frequent
sicknesses and restores your health to its original state. Inscribed
on the amulet are powerful Taoist Incantations of "Curing Incurable
Diseases" by modern medicine and "Preventing Incurable Diseases".
They invoke cosmic energy that has the ability to cure incurable
diseases and relief all poisons. This auspicious amulet ensures
that your health glows radiantly. Next, the "Conch Shell on Longevity
Vase" is an emblem of long life sovereignty whose combination
is believed to banish evil spirits, remedy diseases, avert natural
disasters, and scare away poisonous creatures. Those who are vulnerable
to monthly ill winds and diseases, for example elderly people
or people whose zodiac show signs of health issues in the year
will require this protective amulet. Some afflictions, pesky stars
and evil spirits tend to bring a host of health problems big and
small. It is also a key remedy to those afflicted by Illness Star #2.
"Fuk" and "Sau"
The chinese character "fuk" in front of
the amulet brings curitive and longevity values. During the Ching
Dynasty, Emperor Kang Hsi wrote this chinese character for his
long-ailing empress mother and hang it in her bedroom. As a result,
her empress mother recovered and lived to a riped age of a hundred.
Today, Feng Shui masters believed that it is the strong chi contained
in the strokes of this powerful chinese character that brings
good fortune, descendants luck, ultimate happiness, wealth, riches,
health and longevity. On the other hand, the "Sau" (Longevity)
symbol behind the amulet is a powerful connotation that magnifies
longevity, creates excellent health and ensures that a long life
is uninterupted by sudden unfortunate death.
5 Signs of Health
The amulet has five powerful symbols of
health featured on it:
1. Plum Blossom - The plum symbolizes courage and hope because it blossoms first and bravely stands against the dangers of winter. The plum tree is a member of the Three Friends in Winter. The five petals of the plum blossom symbolize the "five blessings" (wufu), also known as the "five happinesses" or "five good fortunes". These five blessings refer to longevity, wealth, health and composure, virtue, and the desire to die a natural death in old age.
2. Bamboo - The most celebrated plant in feng shui, the bamboo is a legendary symbol of longevity because it is able to live beyond a thousand years. It survives harsh winters and grows stronger with each passing season. Also a member of the Three Friends of Winter, its ability to bend without breaking shows strength in (apparent) weakness is the most important quality admired by Taoist and Confucian practitioners.
3. Peach - The peach was originally a heavenly fruit of immortality from the garden of the Goddess of the West (Hsi Wang Mu) and is the main ingredient for making pills of longevity to grant good health, long lives and immortality. This auspicious fruit resembles a long healthy life with great fortune for many generations. It is suitable as auspicious gifts for birthdays and for elderly people.
4. Wulou - The Wulou (bottle gourd) originates from a fruit. When dried, it is very durable and its shape render it useful as a receptacle for medicine. In olden days, the Wulou was often carried by aged people as a charm of longevity and a charm to dissipate or ward off pernicious influences.
5. Pine Tree - The pine tree is a very common symbol for longevity
because it is an evergreen and can endure severe winters. The
pine is a member of the Three Friends in Winter. The pine also
This amulet is energy
infused and emits energy unendingly. Item comes with certificate
of authenticity. Free gift box.
What the Wulou symbolizes?
The Wulou (bottle gourd) originates from
a fruit. When dried, it is very durable and its shape render it
useful as a receptacle for medicine. In olden days, the Wulou
was often carried by aged people as a charm of longevity and a
charm to dissipate or ward off pernicious influences. The Wulou,
like baguas and windchimes, is one of the most significant tools
to cure many bad situations and to enhance good luck in Feng Shui.
It is a powerful symbol of health and longevity. Many deities
like the Sau Sing Kung (in 3 Lucky Stars Fuk Luk Sau), Li Tieh
Kuai (in 8 Immortals) and Mad Monk God (Chai Kung) carry the Wulou
with them to resemble their ability to cure difficult ailments.
Some said the shape of the Wulou is also a wonderful integration
of heaven, earth and mankind. Feng Shui masters often regard the
Wulou as the replica of the Dui Trigram which signifies heavenly
doctor. In real life, taoist monks also use the Wulou to absorb
and arrest bad evil spirits into it for imprisonment. Therefore
Wulou has the potency to absorb bad chi and negative energy.
Where to display this amulet
It is best to carry along this amulet with
you or display it near you for maximum benefit. You can optionally
display the amulet in the following areas:
1. Display it in the bedroom to generate good health, to heal ailments/sickness
and to rejuvanate the energy of sick people.
2. Display it in the sector afflicted by mountain star#2 or water
star#2 according to the Natal Flying Star Chart of your house.
3. Display it in the East sector of your living room, family room
and dining room for the benefit of the entire family.
4. Display it in the sector where the annual Illness Star #2 flies
Energy infused with Scalar tag