Longevity Vase Amulet - Energy Infused
Color: Cold Chromed, Blue and Red
Dimension(in): 1.5x2.8in primary piece
The Longevity Vase is an emblem of 'Infinite
Life' and long-life empowerment. It is a strong diminisher against
monthly ill winds, viruses and serious illnesses. It amplifies
healing energies for quick recovery from illnesses. Protecting
the body from harm, it improves your immunity against frequent
sicknesses and restores your health to its original state. Inscribed
on the amulet is the powerful Taoist Incantation of "Medicine
King (Yao Wang)". This Taoist Deity has the ability to cure incurable
diseases and relief all poisons. This auspicious amulet ensures
that your health glows radiantly. Next, the "DUI trigram" (I-Ching)
yields the Heavenly Doctor (Tien Yi) that holds the key to remedying
Illness Star #2. Those who are vulnerable to monthly ill winds
and diseases, for example elderly people or people whose zodiac
show signs of health issues in the year will require this protective
amulet. Some afflictions, pesky stars and evil spirits tend to
bring a host of health problems big and small.
5 Signs of Health
The amulet has five powerful symbols of
health featured on it:
1. Plum Blossom - The plum symbolizes courage and hope because it blossoms first and bravely stands against the dangers of winter. The plum tree is a member of the Three Friends in Winter. The five petals of the plum blossom symbolize the "five blessings" (wufu), also known as the "five happinesses" or "five good fortunes". These five blessings refer to longevity, wealth, health and composure, virtue, and the desire to die a natural death in old age.
2. Bamboo - The most celebrated plant in feng shui, the bamboo is a legendary symbol of longevity because it is able to live beyond a thousand years. It survives harsh winters and grows stronger with each passing season. Also a member of the Three Friends of Winter, its ability to bend without breaking shows strength in (apparent) weakness is the most important quality admired by Taoist and Confucian practitioners.
3. Peach - The peach was originally a heavenly fruit of immortality from the garden of the Goddess of the West (Hsi Wang Mu) and is the main ingredient for making pills of longevity to grant good health, long lives and immortality. This auspicious fruit resembles a long healthy life with great fortune for many generations. It is suitable as auspicious gifts for birthdays and for elderly people.
4. Wulou - The Wulou (bottle gourd) originates from a fruit. When dried, it is very durable and its shape render it useful as a receptacle for medicine. In olden days, the Wulou was often carried by aged people as a charm of longevity and a charm to dissipate or ward off pernicious influences.
5. Pine Tree - The pine tree is a very common symbol for longevity
because it is an evergreen and can endure severe winters. The
pine is a member of the Three Friends in Winter. The pine also
This amulet is energy
infused and emits energy unendingly. Item comes with certificate
of authenticity. Free gift box.
Where to display this amulet
It is best to carry along this amulet with
you or display it near you for maximum benefit. You can optionally
display the amulet in the following areas:
1. Display it in the bedroom to generate good health, to heal ailments/sickness
and to rejuvanate the energy of sick people.
2. Display it in the sector afflicted by mountain star#2 or water
star#2 according to the Natal Flying Star Chart of your house.
3. Display it in the East sector of your living room, family room
and dining room for the benefit of the entire family.
4. Display it in the sector where the annual Illness Star #2 flies
Energy infused with Scalar tag