Health and Longevity Amulet - Energy Infused
Material: Pure Brass
Color: Gold Plated and Multicolored
primary piece; 1.9x0.1x7in Overall
Featuring "Six Signs of Longevity"
and "Nine Health Incantations", this stunningly powerful
amulet pulverizes all issues related to health, paving you to
a stronger and less sickly year. Having great control over viruses,
diseases and illnesses it wields its miraculous power, guard against
loss of health and loss of life. Incredibly powerful, it wards
off the terrible potential for reversal of health. Those
who are vulnerable to monthly ill winds and diseases, for example
elderly people or people whose zodiac show signs of health issues
in the year will require this protective amulet. Some afflictions,
pesky stars and evil spirits tend to bring a host of health problems
big and small.
The salient features of the Six Signs of
1. The Rock of Longevity
2. The Water of Longevity
3. The Tree of Longevity
4. The God of Longevity
5. The Birds of Longevity
6. The Antelope of Longevity
As for the importance, according to TIbetan
texts the Six Signs of Longevity once invoked will accomplish
1. Indications of poor health will be overcome.
2. Risks of untimely death will be overcome.
3. Happiness, wealth, power, life and merit will increase.
4. Karmic "debts" owed to other beings will be repayed and purified.
The Nine types of Taoist Health Incantation
have the following functions to protect you from a sickly year:
1. cure incurable disease.
2. promote good health.
3. relief all poisons.
4. combat cough.
5. combat epilepsy.
6. assist the healing of cancer.
7. cure bone ailment.
8. cure intestinal illnesses.
9. cure kidney diseases.
This amulet is energy
infused and emits energy unendingly. Item comes with certificate
of authenticity. Free gift box.
Six Signs of Longevity
The six signs of longevity are recorded in both ancient chinese and tibetan texts. They are:
1. The rock of longevity (brag tshe-ring) - is a conch-shaped rock
whose geomantic properties are believed to benefit ones health.
Monasteries, temples, stupas and habitations normally would seek
an area with such rock feature.
2. The Water of Longevity (chu tshe-ring)
- possesses the eight qualities of pure water, and essentially pours
forth as the nectar of immortality which is contained in the flask
held by the long life deity Amitayus. The water springs from the
rock of longevity nourishing the tree, which in turn nourishes the
man, deer and cranes.
3. The Tree of Longevity - underneath which the God of Longevity
sits is usually represented by a fruit-laden peach tree. The divine
peach tree of Hsi Wang Mu (Goddess of the West in chinese heaven)
yielded the fruit of eternal life. Imbued with the eight medicinal
qualities it blossomed and ripened over an immense period of time.
The transitory nature of the peach blossom heralded the onset of
spring and the marriage season; the development of these blossoms
into ripe peaches symbolises good health and longevity.
4. The God of Longevity - is one of the Three Star Gods of the southern
hemisphere. He is better known as Sau Sing Kung and is often accompanied
by God of Happiness and God of Wealth. He was believed to be born
from a peach. He is usually represented as a contented old man with
large prominent forehead, white hair, long white eyebrows and beard.
In Tibetan Buddhism, he represents a contemplative sage who manifests
the qualities of Amitayus - the Buddha of Longevity.
5. The Bird of Longevity - is often being represented by the crane.
The crane is believed to live to an advanced age of over a thousand
years, and it can survive on water alone. It can transport the souls
of the dead to the Heaven of the West. It is one of the triple symbols
of longevity in Tibetan Buddhism, the others being the antelope
and pine tree.
6. The Antelope of Longevity - is credited with its ability of being
the only creature capable of locating the ling tzi (fungus of immortality).
The antelope is also the vehicle of God of Longevity. It is therefore
a strong animal symbol of longevity.
Where to display this amulet
It is best to carry along this amulet with
you or display it near you for maximum benefit. You can optionally
display the amulet in the following areas:
1. Display it in the bedroom to generate good health, to heal ailments/sickness
and to rejuvanate the energy of sick people.
2. Display it in the sector afflicted by mountain star#2 or water
star#2 according to the Natal Flying Star Chart of your house.
3. Display it in the East sector of your living room, family room
and dining room for the benefit of the entire family.
4. Display it in the sector where the annual Illness Star #2 flies
Energy infused with Scalar tag