Dynamic Six Divine Coins - Energy
Dimension(in): 5.75x1x0.2 in coin strip; 8x1.6x1
in base stand
The universe is fundamentally
giving and will cheerfully provide opportunities and blessings
for individuals who embrace a positive attitude in your wishes.
It opens up endless possibilities, superlative success, overflowing
possibilities and materializes your dreams. You will experience
a life uninterrupted by obstacles setbacks and sufferings. The
main purpose of the Six Divine Coins is to make all your wishes
come true, transform bad luck into good luck. It has esoteric
protection against negative energies, hostility, bad intentions
and obstacles. The magic created will move events, people and
circumstances to fulfill all your dreams. You will be unrestrained
and seeing enormous changes that leads to boundless returns.
The Dynamic Six Divine Coins have the following
1. Six types of powerful mantra coins to invoke favorable blessings
and help in different aspects of our lives.
2. Symbols of the powerful six emperors in the finest reign of
Ching Dynasty for networking luck and luck for partriarch.
3. The magical Six Heavenly Birds to greatly enhance and strengthen
the inherent beneficial energies of the mantras.
Its multiple uses are as follows:
1. It activates and magnifies the auspicious Flying Star #6 in
both the annual and natal flying star charts. This star is responsible
in giving one favorable windfall on top of the steady mainstream
income you are receiving. It is the type of heaven's luck that
blesses one's speculative investments.
2. It is an excellent cure to protect the patriarch's luck in
the northwest. It is especially useful when the northwest corner
is aflicted or when the northwest corner is missing.
a. When the northwest is afflicted with energies that clashes
the base element of the northwest corner, the partriach will
be at risk. It is especially deadly when fire energies clashes
into the northwest. It is the best cure for "fire at
heaven's gate". For example, when the kitchen is in the
northwest or when Flying Star #9 (fire element) flies to the
b. Whenever the northwest corner is missing, the luck of the
family will be in great difficulty. The males of the family
will become unsuccessful for life if the situation is not
3. The six heavenly circles which represents BIG METAL is an effective
antidote for the Five Yellow and Two Black stars. One can put them conveniently in rooms, at doors and at windows that are afflicted.
Note: This enhancer is energy infused.
The importance of #6 Nobility White
Star In the Flying
Star system, the #6 Nobility White Star is a longevity and lucky
star. It is responsible for bringing:
1. favorable windfall luck suitable for speculative investments
2. divine blessings from the heaven - when one's heaven luck is
activated, you will enjoy long term wealth and good luck from
3. luck of travelling/migration/changes
4. steady mainstream income
5. nobleman (benefactors/mentors/help of powerful people).
The Six Divine Mantras and Six Heavenly Birds
The Six Heavenly Birds bring powerful energies
of long term happiness and blessings from the heaven. The heavenly
birds are always the best bringer of good news.
Meanwhile, there are Six Divine Mantras of blessings and protection
to invoke the power from the universe:
1. Maintain and improve health. Protect against diseases.
2. Maintain safety. Protect against robbers, fraudsters and thieves.
3. Increase Wealth. Diminish financial obstructions.
4. Increase wisdom and remove emotional problems. To purify ignorance
[retarded mind] low mentality, oblivion and to actualize the seven
5. MANTRA FOR SUPER PURIFICATION - One recitation purifies 100 million eons of negative karmas.
6. Wish granting Mantra - make impossible wishes come
The mantras are dynamic and movable.
What the 6 Emperors' coins symbolize?
The strong "6 Emperor coins strip"
is made from the beginning reign of Ching Dynasty: - Shun Chi (1644-1661),
Kang Hsi (1661-1722), Yung Cheng (1723-1735), Chien Lung (1736-1796),
Chia Ching (1796-1820) and Tao Kwong (1820-1850). It is during the
beginning reign of these six emperors that the Ching Dynasty was
enjoying good fortune, prosperity and power. After that, the
power started to subside, being the reason why some more particular
feng shui masters would insist on using 6 Emperor's coins as feng
shui remedy and also enhancer to invite wealth, fortune, luck
for patriarch and networking luck. Six coins also represents six
solid strips as in the Chien Hexagram and luck from heaven. When
one's heaven luck is activated, he or she will enjoy long term
wealth and good luck from all directions. Six pieces of coins
replicates the BIG METAL (as indicated in Chien Trigram). Six is
also the number which represents luck from heaven. It is this BIG
METAL that fights the Illness Star #2 and Fatal Star #5's bad earth
Where to display the Six Divine Coins
1. To obtain heaven luck and blessings, display this powerful
emblem in the Northwest corner of your house, living room, office
or bedroom.To increase your heaven's luck in acquiring long term
good fortune, you may also use this as a bookmark in your important
files, bank books, invoice books and order books, cheque books,
in your cash boxes and safes and any folder or item to do with
2. It can also be displayed at the location where annual star#6
resides. This star brings extremely good windfall luck.
3. For homes or buildings with any door located in areas where
permanent water and mountain stars#2 and #5 are or their combinations,
Feng Shui masters will use this Six Divine Coins strip as a potent
metal cure to dissolve the fatal effects of these. This is because
the opening and closing of door at those locations will activate
those bad stars everyday when you use them. Therefore they must
be controlled with BIG METAL energy of the strip.
4. This BIG METAL strip (representing Chien Hexagram) is also
excellent to cure the annual flying stars, the evil 5 Yellow (bring
fatality, accidents and mishaps) and illness star-2 (bring long
term illness).Homes or even rooms with doors in those locations
must be remedied.
5. Display this in the northwest if your kitchen is located there.
6. Display this in the northwest of your living room if you have a missing northwest corner of the entire house.